To see our pricing please login or register
<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
|Dimensions||4 × 27 × 13 cm|
|Product Description||Brake Parts Inc Raybestos Element3 Brake Hydraulic Hose>|
|Hose Length, Overall (Inch)||13.600>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Fitting Type, End 1||Female Thread - SAE>|
|Fitting Type, End 2||Male Thread>|
|Gasket Or Seal Included||No>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00030999198297>|
|Quantity Per Application||2>|
- CADILLAC COMMERCIAL CHASSIS 1960 (All) - REAR CENTER
- CADILLAC COMMERCIAL CHASSIS 1960 (All) - FRONT
- CADILLAC DEVILLE 60-58 (All) - REAR CENTER
- CADILLAC ELDORADO 59-57 (All) - FRONT
- CADILLAC ELDORADO 59-58 (All) - REAR CENTER
- CADILLAC SERIES 60 FLEETWOOD 1960 (All) - REAR
- CADILLAC SERIES 60 FLEETWOOD 59-58 (All) - REAR CENTER
- CADILLAC SERIES 60 FLEETWOOD 60-57 (All) - FRONT
- CADILLAC SERIES 62 60-57 (All) - FRONT
- CADILLAC SERIES 62 60-58 (All) - REAR CENTER
- CADILLAC SERIES 75 FLEETWOOD 60-57 (All) - FRONT
- CADILLAC SERIES 75 FLEETWOOD 60-58 (All) - REAR CENTER
- CHRYSLER C33 1942 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER C34 1942 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER C36 1942 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER CROWN IMPERIAL 41-40 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER ROYAL 42-40 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY 42-41 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER WINDSOR 42-41 (All) - FRONT
- DESOTO S-10 1942 (All) - FRONT
- DESOTO S-7 1940 (All) - FRONT
- DESOTO S-8 1941 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE CUSTOM SERIES D-19 1941 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE CUSTOM SERIES D-22 1942 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE DELUXE 1940 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE DELUXE SERIES D-19 1941 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE DELUXE SERIES D-22 1942 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE SPECIAL 1940 (All) - FRONT
- HUDSON COMMODORE CUSTOM SERIES 15 1941 (All) - FRONT
- HUDSON COMMODORE CUSTOM SERIES 17 1941 (All) - FRONT
- HUDSON COMMODORE SERIES 47-46 (All) - FRONT
- HUDSON COMMODORE SERIES 12 1941 (All) - FRONT
- HUDSON COMMODORE SERIES 14 1941 (All) - FRONT
- HUDSON COMMODORE SERIES 24 1942 (All) - FRONT
- HUDSON DELUXE SERIES 1941 (All) - FRONT
- HUDSON DELUXE SERIES 20 P 1942 (All) - FRONT
- HUDSON SUPER SERIES 47-46 (All) - FRONT
- HUDSON SUPER SERIES 11 1941 (All) - FRONT
- HUDSON SUPER SERIES 21 1942 (All) - FRONT
- HUDSON TRAVELER SERIES 10 T 1941 (All) - FRONT
- HUDSON TRAVELER SERIES 20 T 1942 (All) - FRONT
- NASH AMBASSADOR CUSTOM 54-49 (All) - REAR CENTER
- NASH AMBASSADOR SUPER 54-50 (All) - REAR CENTER
- OLDSMOBILE 88 1950 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE 98 52-50 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE DELUXE 88 52-51 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 60 1940 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 66 1942 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 66 48-46 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 68 1942 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 68 48-47 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 70 1940 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 76 42-41 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 76 50-46 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 78 42-41 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 78 48-46 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 88 1949 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 90 1940 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 96 1941 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 98 42-41 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 98 49-46 (All) - FRONT
- OLDSMOBILE SUPER 88 52-51 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P11 DELUXE 1941 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P12 SPECIAL DELUXE 1941 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P14S DELUXE 1942 (All) - FRONT
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.