|Dimensions||1.5 × 2 × 2 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Estas tuercas de la rueda están hechas de acero al carbono y se prueban según los exigentes estándares de la industria automotriz para garantizar la resistencia, longevidad y seguridad.>|
|Features and Benefits||These wheel lug nuts are made of carbon steel and tested to demanding automotive industry standards to ensure strength, longevity and safety.>|
|Features and Benefits||Calidad confiable: respaldada por un equipo de ingenieros profesionales y expertos en control de calidad en los Estados Unidos>|
|Features and Benefits||Prueba de tensión: las tuercas se someten a pruebas de carga estándar de la industria para garantizar la resistencia>|
|Features and Benefits||Prueba de corrosión: prueba de niebla salina de 72 horas para simular tres años de resistencia a la corrosión>|
|Features and Benefits||Acero al carbono: los materiales cumplen con los estándares SAE de la industria automotriz en cuanto a resistencia y durabilidad>|
|Features and Benefits||Trustworthy quality - backed by team of professional engineers and quality control specialists in the United States>|
|Features and Benefits||Tensile tested - lug nuts undergo industry-standard proof-load testing to ensure strength>|
|Features and Benefits||Corrosion tested - 72-hour salt spray testing to simulate three years of corrosion resistance>|
|Features and Benefits||Carbon steel - materials meet SAE automotive industry standards for strength and durability>|
|Features and Benefits||Carbon steel - materials meet SAE automotive industry standards for strength and durability
Tensile tested - lug nuts undergo industry-standard proof-load testing to ensure strength
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||0.6760>|
|Weight - Case (Gross Pounds)||16.9000>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||2.1900>|
|Height - Case (Inch)||6.6750>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||3.6300>|
|Length - Case (Inch)||12.1750>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||2.3800>|
|Width - Case (Inch)||11.1750>|
|Open End Design||Yes>|
|Hex Size||13/16 in>|
|Threads Per Inch||20>|
|SAE or Metric||SAE>|
|Short Description||WHEEL NUT>|
|Seat Style||Conical Seat - 60 deg>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Wheel Lock Key Included||Not Required>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Thread Diameter (Inch)||0.5>|
|Item Level GTIN||00019495611318>|
|Overall Length (Inch)||0.625>|
|Thread Pitch (Inch)||0.5>|
|Package Contents||25 Wheel Lug Nuts>|
- BUICK ELECTRA 63-61 (All) -
- BUICK INVICTA 63-61 (All) -
- BUICK LESABRE 63-61 (All) -
- BUICK RIVIERA 1963 (All) -
- BUICK WILDCAT 1963 (All) -
- CADILLAC COMMERCIAL CHASSIS 59-52 (All) -
- CADILLAC DEVILLE 59-53 (All) -
- CADILLAC ELDORADO 59-53 (All) -
- CADILLAC SERIES 60 FLEETWOOD 59-52 (All) -
- CADILLAC SERIES 62 59-52 (All) -
- CADILLAC SERIES 70 FLEETWOOD ELDORADO 1958 (All) -
- CADILLAC SERIES 75 FLEETWOOD 59-52 (All) -
- CHECKER MARATHON 69-68 (All) -
- DODGE B300 VAN 72-71 (All) -
- DODGE D200 PICKUP 72-69 (All) -
- DODGE P200 72-69 (All) -
- DODGE P200 VAN 74-69 (All) -
- DODGE W200 PICKUP 72-69 (All) -
- HUDSON RAMBLER 56-55 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1000A 1966 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1000B 1967 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1000C 1968 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1000D 70-69 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1010 73-71 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1100A 1966 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1100B 1967 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1100C 1968 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1100D 70-69 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1110 73-71 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL 900A 67-66 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL SCOUT 71-61 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL SCOUT II 73-71 (All) -
- JEEP CJ3 66-59 (All) -
- JEEP CJ5 66-59 (All) -
- JEEP CJ5A 1966 (All) -
- JEEP CJ6 66-59 (All) -
- JEEP CJ6A 1966 (All) -
- JEEP DISPATCHER 66-61 (All) -
- JEEP DJ3 66-61 (All) -
- JEEP DJ5 66-65 (All) -
- JEEP DJ6 66-65 (All) -
- JEEP GLADIATOR 1962 (All) -
- JEEP UNIVERSAL 66-61 (All) -
- NASH RAMBLER 57-50 (All) -
- NASH STATESMAN 56-50 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE 88 1950 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE 88 57-54 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE 98 63-50 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE CLASSIC 98 1961 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE DELUXE 88 56-51 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE DYNAMIC 88 63-58 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE FIESTA 1953 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE FIESTA 63-57 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE GOLDEN ROCKET 88 1957 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE JETFIRE 1962 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE STANDARD 88 1951 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE STARFIRE 57-54 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE SUPER 88 63-51 (All) -
- PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 63-57 (All) -
- PONTIAC CATALINA 63-50 (All) -
- PONTIAC CHIEFTAIN 1942 (All) -
- PONTIAC CHIEFTAIN 58-49 (All) -
- PONTIAC CUSTOM 1941 (All) -
- PONTIAC DELUXE MODEL 6CA 1937 (All) -
- PONTIAC DELUXE MODEL 6DA 1938 (All) -
- PONTIAC DELUXE MODEL 8CA 1937 (All) -
- PONTIAC DELUXE MODEL 8DA 1938 (All) -
- PONTIAC DELUXE SERIES 26 40-39 (All) -
- PONTIAC DELUXE SERIES 28 40-39 (All) -
- PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 63-62 (All) -
- PONTIAC LAURENTIAN 59-55 (All) -
- PONTIAC LEMANS 1963 (All) -
- PONTIAC PARISIENNE 1959 (All) -
- PONTIAC PATHFINDER 58-55 (All) -
- PONTIAC SILVER STREAK 52-48 (All) -
- PONTIAC SPECIAL SERIES 25 40-39 (All) -
- PONTIAC STAR CHIEF 63-54 (All) -
- PONTIAC STRATO-CHIEF 59-58 (All) -
- PONTIAC STREAMLINER 42-41 (All) -
- PONTIAC STREAMLINER 52-46 (All) -
- PONTIAC SUPER CHIEF 58-57 (All) -
- PONTIAC TEMPEST 63-61 (All) -
- PONTIAC TORPEDO 42-41 (All) -
- PONTIAC TORPEDO 53-46 (All) -
- PONTIAC TORPEDO SERIES 29 1940 (All) -
- PONTIAC VENTURA 61-60 (All) -
- WILLYS 440 1940 (All) -
- WILLYS 441 1941 (All) -
- WILLYS 442 1942 (All) -
- WILLYS AERO ACE 55-52 (All) -
- WILLYS AERO COMET 55-52 (All) -
- WILLYS AERO EAGLE 54-52 (All) -
- WILLYS AERO FALCON 1953 (All) -
- WILLYS AERO LARK 55-51 (All) -
- WILLYS AERO WING 1952 (All) -
- WILLYS AMERICAR 42-41 (All) -
- WILLYS BERMUDA 1955 (All) -
- WILLYS CUSTOM 1955 (All) -
- WILLYS DELUXE 42-40 (All) -
- WILLYS MODEL 37 1937 (All) -
- WILLYS MODEL 39 1939 (All) -
- WILLYS MODEL 48 1939 (All) -
- WILLYS PLAINSMAN 42-41 (All) -
- WILLYS SPEEDWAY 42-39 (All) -
- WILLYS STATION SEDAN 50-48 (All) -
- WILLYS STATION WAGON 53-46 (All) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Up to $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping for a flat rate of $10.
- Over $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping FREE OF CHARGE, with a few unavoidable exceptions.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||2-4 days|
|Country Victoria||3-5 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||2-5 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-10 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.