To see our pricing please login or register
<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 cm|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||0.3090>|
|Weight - Case (Gross Pounds)||3.9790>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||2.5000>|
|Height - Case (Inch)||5.9370>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||2.6250>|
|Length - Case (Inch)||2.6250>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||2.6250>|
|Width - Case (Inch)||5.6870>|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No>|
|Mounting Type||Screw On>|
|Short Description||IGNITION SWITCH>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00025875438086>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- CHRYSLER 300 67-60 (All) -
- CHRYSLER IMPERIAL 68-60 (All) -
- CHRYSLER NEW YORKER 68-60 (All) -
- CHRYSLER NEWPORT 68-60 (All) -
- CHRYSLER SARATOGA 1960 (All) -
- CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY 68-60 (All) -
- CHRYSLER WINDSOR 61-60 (All) -
- DODGE 330 64-63 (All) -
- DODGE 440 64-63 (All) -
- DODGE 880 65-62 (All) -
- DODGE A100 70-64 (All) -
- DODGE A100 PICKUP 70-67 (All) -
- DODGE A100 TRUCK 70-64 (All) -
- DODGE A108 VAN 1967 (All) -
- DODGE A108 VAN 70-69 (All) -
- DODGE B100 77-75 (All) -
- DODGE B100 VAN 74-71 (All) -
- DODGE B200 77-75 (All) -
- DODGE B200 VAN 74-71 (All) -
- DODGE B300 77-75 (All) -
- DODGE B300 VAN 74-71 (All) -
- DODGE CB300 77-74 (All) -
- DODGE CHARGER 68-66 (All) -
- DODGE CORONET 68-65 (All) -
- DODGE CUSTOM 61-60 (All) -
- DODGE D100 77-75 (All) -
- DODGE D100 PICKUP 1974 (All) -
- DODGE D100 PICKUP 72-68 (All) -
- DODGE D100 SERIES 67-62 (All) -
- DODGE D150 1977 (All) -
- DODGE D200 77-75 (All) -
- DODGE D200 PICKUP 1974 (All) -
- DODGE D200 PICKUP 72-68 (All) -
- DODGE D200 SERIES 67-60 (All) -
- DODGE D300 77-75 (All) -
- DODGE D300 PICKUP 1974 (All) -
- DODGE D300 PICKUP 72-68 (All) -
- DODGE D300 SERIES 67-62 (All) -
- DODGE DART 68-60 (All) -
- DODGE LANCER 62-61 (All) -
- DODGE MATADOR 1960 (All) -
- DODGE MONACO 69-65 (All) -
- DODGE POLARA 69-60 (All) -
- DODGE RAMCHARGER 77-74 (All) -
- DODGE W100 77-75 (All) -
- DODGE W100 PICKUP 1974 (All) -
- DODGE W100 PICKUP 72-68 (All) -
- DODGE W100 SERIES 67-62 (All) -
- DODGE W150 1977 (All) -
- DODGE W200 77-75 (All) -
- DODGE W200 PICKUP 1974 (All) -
- DODGE W200 PICKUP 72-69 (All) -
- DODGE W200 SERIES 67-62 (All) -
- DODGE W300 77-75 (All) -
- DODGE W300 PICKUP 1974 (All) -
- DODGE W300 PICKUP 72-68 (All) -
- DODGE W300 SERIES 67-62 (All) -
- DODGE WM300 PICKUP 1967 (All) -
- DODGE WM300 POWER WAGON 66-62 (All) -
- FARGO A100 VAN 66-64 (All) -
- FARGO F100 PANEL DELIVERY 65-60 (All) -
- FARGO F100 PICKUP 65-60 (All) -
- FARGO FW100 PANEL DELIVERY 65-60 (All) -
- FARGO FW100 PICKUP 65-60 (All) -
- FARGO P200 PARCEL DELIVERY 66-60 (All) -
- FARGO P300 PARCEL DELIVERY 66-60 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH BARRACUDA 68-64 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE 68-60 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH FURY 68-60 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH FURY II 66-65 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH FURY III 1967 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH GTX 68-67 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH PB100 80-77 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH PB200 80-77 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH PB300 80-77 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH ROAD RUNNER 1968 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH SATELLITE 68-65 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH SAVOY 64-60 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH SPORT WAGON 1961 (All) -
- PLYMOUTH VALIANT 68-60 (All) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.