|Dimensions||5.5 × 9 × 4 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Our distributor rotors are made of the highest grade dielectric strength alkyd material. The benefit is resistance to dirt sticking, so there is less carbon tracking, ensuring long life. Our distributor rotors have solid brass segments for better conductivity and higher voltage spark to the plugs. Our rotor utilized shaft retention clips where required for the very best fit and performance. Capitalizing on decades of research and development, our distributor caps and rotors contain unmatched quality yielding superior performance. Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product.>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||0.09>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||3.375>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||2>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||1.438>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00091769004521>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- BUICK CENTURY 56-54 (All) -
- BUICK ROADMASTER 56-53 (All) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 1954 (All) -
- BUICK SPECIAL 56-53 (All) -
- BUICK SUPER 56-53 (All) -
- CADILLAC COMMERCIAL CHASSIS 55-51 (All) -
- CADILLAC DEVILLE 55-53 (All) -
- CADILLAC ELDORADO 55-53 (All) -
- CADILLAC SERIES 60 FLEETWOOD 55-51 (All) -
- CADILLAC SERIES 61 1951 (All) -
- CADILLAC SERIES 62 55-51 (All) -
- CADILLAC SERIES 75 FLEETWOOD 55-51 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE 88 1954 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE 98 54-51 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE DELUXE 88 54-51 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE FIESTA 1953 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE STANDARD 88 1951 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE STARFIRE 1954 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE SUPER 88 53-51 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE SUPER 88 1954 (V8-5.3L) -
- PACKARD CARIBBEAN 1956 (All) -
- PACKARD CLIPPER 57-53 (All) -
- PACKARD EXECUTIVE 1956 (All) -
- PACKARD HAWK 1958 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 3R28 1954 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 3R38 1954 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 5E12 1960 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 5E12D 1960 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 5E13 1960 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 5E13D 1960 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 5E7 1960 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 5E7D 1960 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 6E12 1961 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 6E12D 1961 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 6E13 1961 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 6E13D 1961 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 6E7 1961 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER 6E7D 1961 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER CHAMP 61-60 (V8-4.2L) -
- STUDEBAKER CHAMP 61-60 (V8-4.8L) -
- STUDEBAKER COMMANDER 57-51 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER DELUXE 1959 (V8-4.8L) -
- STUDEBAKER E12 56-55 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER E13 56-55 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER E28 56-55 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER E38 56-55 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER E7 56-55 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER GOLDEN HAWK 57-56 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER HAWK 61-60 (V8-4.2L) -
- STUDEBAKER HAWK 61-60 (V8-4.7L) -
- STUDEBAKER LARK 1959 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER LARK 61-60 (V8-4.2L) -
- STUDEBAKER LARK 61-60 (V8-4.7L) -
- STUDEBAKER POLICE CAR 56-55 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER POWER HAWK 1956 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER PRESIDENT 57-55 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER SCOTSMAN 1959 (V8-4.2L) -
- STUDEBAKER SILVER HAWK 59-58 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER SILVER HAWK 1957 (V8-4.2L) -
- STUDEBAKER SILVER HAWK 1957 (V8-4.7L) -
- STUDEBAKER SKY HAWK 1956 (All) -
- STUDEBAKER TRANSTAR 1956 (V8-3.7L) -
- STUDEBAKER TRANSTAR 58-57 (V8-4.2L) -
- STUDEBAKER TRANSTAR 1957 (V8-4.7L) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Up to $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping for a flat rate of $10.
- Over $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping FREE OF CHARGE, with a few unavoidable exceptions.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||2-4 days|
|Country Victoria||3-5 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||2-5 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-10 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.