|Dimensions||12 × 24 × 5.5 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Sealed Power Vintage parts provide coverage for applications over 35 years old, restoring classics with like-new performance. Leading-edge materials and ISO & QS certified manufacturing ensures performance and longevity for treasured engine rebuilds.>|
|Features and Benefits||Meets or exceeds OEM specifications>|
|Features and Benefits||Unsurpassed quality that you can trust>|
|Features and Benefits||Uses leading edge materials>|
|Features and Benefits||Exacting tolerances>|
|Features and Benefits||State-of-the-art manufacturing>|
|Product Description||Sealed Power E-180X Standard Piston Ring Set>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||1.3000>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||5.0000>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||10.0000>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||1.9400>|
|Short Description||Piston Ring Set>|
|Outside Diameter (Inch)||4.0500>|
|Maximum RPM||Full set>|
|Part Alert||Check piston grooving before supplying ring set>|
|Filter Media Material||Standard>|
|Actuator Arm Included||Barrel Face>|
|2nd Ring Material||Grey Iron w/Phosphate Coating>|
|Top Ring Material||Grey Iron w/Phosphate>|
|Oil Ring Width (Inch)||0.1875>|
|2nd Ring Width (Inch)||0.09375>|
|Top Ring Width (Inch)||0.078125>|
|Bore Diameter (Inch)||4.0500>|
|Manual or Electric||0.193>|
|Oil Ring Design||3 Piece Flex Vent>|
|2nd Ring Face Design||Reverse Torsional>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00053059128775>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- EDSEL BERMUDA 1958 (V8-5.9L) -
- EDSEL CORSAIR 1959 (V8-5.9L) -
- EDSEL PACER 1958 (V8-5.9L) -
- EDSEL RANGER 59-58 (V8-5.9L) -
- EDSEL ROUNDUP 1958 (V8-5.9L) -
- EDSEL VILLAGER 59-58 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD 300 1963 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD CLUB 59-58 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SEDAN 59-58 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SEDAN 71-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SQUIRE 59-58 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SQUIRE 71-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD CUSTOM 71-64 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD CUSTOM 300 59-58 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD CUSTOM 500 1964 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD CUSTOM 500 71-66 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD DEL RIO WAGON 1958 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD F-100 76-68 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD F-100 76-68 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD F-150 76-75 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD F-150 76-75 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD F-250 76-68 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD F-250 76-68 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD F-350 76-68 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD F-350 76-68 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD F-500 76-75 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD F-500 76-75 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD FAIRLANE 59-58 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD FAIRLANE 70-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 1959 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 67-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 500 71-62 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD LTD 71-65 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD M-400 73-71 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD M-400 73-71 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD M-450 1974 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD MUSTANG 69-67 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD P-350 74-68 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD P-350 74-68 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD RANCH WAGON 59-58 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD RANCH WAGON 71-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD RANCHERO 69-68 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD SKYLINER 59-58 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD SUNLINER 59-58 (V8-5.9L) -
- FORD THUNDERBIRD 68-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD TORINO 69-68 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD VICTORIA 59-58 (V8-5.9L) -
- MERCURY BROUGHAM 1967 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY BROUGHAM 1967 (V8-6.7L) -
- MERCURY CALIENTE 67-66 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY CAPRI 67-66 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY COLONY PARK 71-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY COLONY PARK 67-66 (V8-6.7L) -
- MERCURY COMET 69-66 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY COMMUTER 68-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY COMMUTER 67-66 (V8-6.7L) -
- MERCURY COUGAR 70-67 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY COUNTRY CRUISER 1963 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY CYCLONE 70-66 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY MARAUDER 70-63 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY MARAUDER 67-66 (V8-6.7L) -
- MERCURY MARQUIS 70-67 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY MARQUIS 1967 (V8-6.7L) -
- MERCURY METEOR 63-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY MONTCLAIR 68-64 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY MONTCLAIR 67-66 (V8-6.7L) -
- MERCURY MONTEGO 69-68 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY MONTEREY 70-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY MONTEREY 67-66 (V8-6.7L) -
- MERCURY PARK LANE 68-64 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY PARK LANE 67-66 (V8-6.7L) -
- MERCURY VILLAGER 67-66 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY VOYAGER 67-66 (V8-6.4L) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Up to $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping for a flat rate of $10.
- Over $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping FREE OF CHARGE, with a few unavoidable exceptions.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||2-4 days|
|Country Victoria||3-5 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||2-5 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-10 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.