|Dimensions||5 × 25 × 13 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Sealed Power parts provide innovative designs, use leading-edge materials and utilize ISO & QS certified manufacturing in order to deliver top quality products that meet the rigorous demands of today's modern engines.>|
|Features and Benefits||Exacting tolerances>|
|Features and Benefits||State-of-the-art manufacturing>|
|Features and Benefits||Meets or exceeds OEM specifications>|
|Features and Benefits||Unsurpassed quality that you can trust>|
|Features and Benefits||Uses leading edge materials>|
|Product Description||Sealed Power E-229X Standard Piston Ring Set>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||1.0000>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||5.0000>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||10.0000>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||1.9400>|
|Short Description||Piston Ring Set>|
|Outside Diameter (Inch)||4.0000>|
|Maximum RPM||Full set>|
|Filter Media Material||Standard>|
|Actuator Arm Included||Barrel Face>|
|2nd Ring Material||Grey Iron w/Phosphate Coating>|
|Top Ring Material||Grey Iron w/Phosphate>|
|Oil Ring Width (Inch)||0.1875>|
|2nd Ring Width (Inch)||0.078125>|
|Top Ring Width (Inch)||0.078125>|
|Bore Diameter (Inch)||4.0000>|
|Manual or Electric||0.191>|
|Oil Ring Design||3 Piece Flex Vent>|
|2nd Ring Face Design||Reverse Torsional>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00053059130693>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- CHEVROLET ASTRO 02-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET BLAZER 02-95 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET C1500 98-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET C2500 95-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET EXPRESS 1500 02-96 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500 02-96 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET G10 95-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET G20 95-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET G30 96-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET K1500 98-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET K2500 95-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET P30 99-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET S10 02-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET S10 BLAZER 94-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 02-99 (V6-4.3L) -
- FORD BRONCO 67-66 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD BRONCO 92-80 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD CLUB WAGON 67-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SEDAN 72-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SQUIRE 72-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD CUSTOM 72-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD CUSTOM 500 72-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD E-100 ECONOLINE 74-69 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD E-100 ECONOLINE 83-72 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD E-100 ECONOLINE CLUB WAGON 83-75 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD E-150 ECONOLINE 95-75 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD E-150 ECONOLINE CLUB WAGON 95-75 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD E-200 ECONOLINE 74-69 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD E-200 ECONOLINE 74-72 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD E-250 ECONOLINE 95-75 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD E-250 ECONOLINE CLUB WAGON 80-77 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD E-250 ECONOLINE CLUB WAGON 91-83 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD E-300 ECONOLINE 74-69 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD E-300 ECONOLINE 74-72 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD E-350 ECONOLINE 95-75 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD E-350 ECONOLINE CLUB WAGON 95-77 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD ECONOLINE 67-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD F-100 74-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD F-100 83-65 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD F-150 95-75 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD F-250 74-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD F-250 95-65 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD F-350 74-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD F-350 95-65 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 67-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 500 72-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD LTD 72-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD P-100 73-68 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD P-350 72-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- FORD P-350 76-65 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD P-400 76-75 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD P-500 77-75 (L6-4.9L) -
- FORD RANCH WAGON 72-65 (L6-3.9L) -
- GMC C1500 98-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC C2500 95-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC G1500 95-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC G2500 95-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC G3500 96-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC JIMMY 02-92 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC K1500 98-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC K2500 95-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC P3500 99-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC S15 1990 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC S15 JIMMY 91-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC SAFARI 02-90 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC SAVANA 1500 02-96 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC SAVANA 2500 02-96 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC SAVANA 3500 98-97 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC SIERRA 1500 02-99 (V6-4.3L) -
- GMC SONOMA 02-91 (V6-4.3L) -
- OLDSMOBILE BRAVADA 01-96 (V6-4.3L) -
- OLDSMOBILE BRAVADA 94-91 (V6-4.3L) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Up to $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping for a flat rate of $10.
- Over $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping FREE OF CHARGE, with a few unavoidable exceptions.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||2-4 days|
|Country Victoria||3-5 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||2-5 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-10 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.