|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 4 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Sealed Power parts provide innovative designs, use leading-edge materials and utilize ISO & QS certified manufacturing in order to deliver top quality products that meet the rigorous demands of today's modern engines.>|
|Features and Benefits||Balanced to provide proper timing>|
|Features and Benefits||Enhances chain life>|
|Features and Benefits||Quiet performance>|
|Features and Benefits||Made in USA>|
|Features and Benefits||Precision cut teeth provide proper chain engagement>|
|Features and Benefits||Meets or exceeds OEM specs>|
|Product Description||Sealed Power 223-732T Cam Sprocket>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||1.6000>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||1.3800>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||5.7500>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||5.9400>|
|Short Description||Tim Camshaft Sprcket>|
|Control Arm Bushing Included||36>|
|Cage Type Nut||17.4500>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available Only While Supplies Last>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available Only While Supplies Last>|
|Item Level GTIN||00614046203617>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- BUICK COMMERCIAL CHASSIS 93-91 (All) -
- BUICK REGAL 87-85 (All) -
- BUICK ROADMASTER 93-91 (All) -
- CADILLAC BROUGHAM 92-90 (All) -
- CADILLAC COMMERCIAL CHASSIS 93-92 (All) -
- CADILLAC ESCALADE 00-99 (All) -
- CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 1993 (All) -
- CHEVROLET ASTRO 94-87 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C1500 99-88 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C1500 SUBURBAN 99-96 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C2500 00-88 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C2500 SUBURBAN 99-96 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C3500 00-96 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CAMARO 92-85 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CAPRICE 93-85 (All) -
- CHEVROLET COMMERCIAL CHASSIS 93-91 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CORVETTE 91-87 (All) -
- CHEVROLET EL CAMINO 1987 (All) -
- CHEVROLET EXPRESS 1500 02-96 (All) -
- CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500 02-96 (All) -
- CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3500 02-96 (All) -
- CHEVROLET G10 95-87 (All) -
- CHEVROLET G20 95-87 (All) -
- CHEVROLET G30 96-87 (All) -
- CHEVROLET IMPALA 1985 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K1500 99-88 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K1500 SUBURBAN 99-96 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K2500 00-88 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K2500 SUBURBAN 99-96 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K3500 00-96 (All) -
- CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO 88-85 (All) -
- CHEVROLET P30 99-90 (All) -
- CHEVROLET R10 1987 (All) -
- CHEVROLET R20 1987 (All) -
- CHEVROLET S10 95-88 (All) -
- CHEVROLET S10 BLAZER 94-88 (All) -
- CHEVROLET TAHOE 00-96 (All) -
- CHEVROLET V10 1987 (All) -
- CHEVROLET W4500 TILTMASTER 00-96 (All) -
- GMC C1500 99-88 (All) -
- GMC C1500 SUBURBAN 99-96 (All) -
- GMC C2500 00-88 (All) -
- GMC C2500 SUBURBAN 99-96 (All) -
- GMC C3500 00-96 (All) -
- GMC CABALLERO 1987 (All) -
- GMC G1500 95-87 (All) -
- GMC G2500 95-87 (All) -
- GMC G3500 96-87 (All) -
- GMC JIMMY 94-92 (All) -
- GMC K1500 99-88 (All) -
- GMC K1500 SUBURBAN 99-96 (All) -
- GMC K2500 00-88 (All) -
- GMC K2500 SUBURBAN 99-96 (All) -
- GMC K3500 00-96 (All) -
- GMC P3500 99-90 (All) -
- GMC R1500 1987 (All) -
- GMC R2500 1987 (All) -
- GMC S15 90-88 (All) -
- GMC S15 JIMMY 91-88 (All) -
- GMC SAFARI 94-87 (All) -
- GMC SAVANA 1500 02-96 (All) -
- GMC SAVANA 2500 02-96 (All) -
- GMC SAVANA 3500 02-96 (All) -
- GMC SONOMA 95-91 (All) -
- GMC SYCLONE 1991 (All) -
- GMC TYPHOON 93-92 (All) -
- GMC V1500 1987 (All) -
- GMC W4500 FORWARD 00-98 (All) -
- GMC YUKON 00-96 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE BRAVADA 92-91 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER 92-91 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS 87-85 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS SUPREME 87-85 (All) -
- PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 86-85 (All) -
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 92-85 (All) -
- PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 87-85 (All) -
- PONTIAC PARISIENNE 86-85 (All) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Up to $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping for a flat rate of $10.
- Over $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping FREE OF CHARGE, with a few unavoidable exceptions.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||2-4 days|
|Country Victoria||3-5 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||2-5 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-10 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.