|Dimensions||21 × 7 × 7 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Airtex enhanced electric in-tank fuel pumps are 100% quality tested and are designed to deliver quiet operation, industry-leading performance and durability. All Airtex pumps meet or exceed OE specifications in fit, form and function. Quality Airtex in-tank fuel pumps deliver optimum performance while providing long life.>|
|Features and Benefits||Airtex Electric Fuel Pumps and Electric Fuel Pump Assemblies are made with all new materials under rigorous quality controlled manufacturing and testing procedures.>|
|Features and Benefits||Quality Airtex in-tank fuel pumps deliver optimum performance while providing long life.>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||0.8000>|
|Weight - Case (Gross Pounds)||10.0940>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||8.2500>|
|Height - Case (Inch)||8.4375>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||2.7500>|
|Length - Case (Inch)||11.3750>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||2.7500>|
|Width - Case (Inch)||8.6250>|
|Short Description||Electric Fuel Pump>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No>|
|Mounting Bracket Included||No>|
|Gasket Or Seal Included||Yes>|
|Wiring Harness Included||Yes>|
|Life Cycle Status||AVAILABLE TO ORDER>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00080044089650>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
|Fuel Sending Unit Included||No>|
|Internal Or External||Internal>|
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Specific>|
|Seal And Lock Ring Included||No>|
|In Tank or External||In Tank>|
|Minimum Flow Rating (U.S. Gallons per hour)||15>|
|Outlet Fitting Thread Size (Inch)||5/16>|
|Flow Rate (U.S. Gallons per hour)||18>|
|California Proposition 65||No Proposition 65 warning is required with this product.>|
|Inlet Outside Diameter (Inch)||0.75>|
|Minimum Pressure (PSI)||42.0>|
|Outlet Type||Hose Connection>|
- BUICK CENTURY 1987 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- BUICK CENTURY 86-84 (V6-3.8L) - IN-TANK
- BUICK ELECTRA 88-85 (V6-3.8L) - IN-TANK
- BUICK LESABRE 1986 (V6-3.0L) - IN-TANK
- BUICK LESABRE 89-86 (V6-3.8L) - IN-TANK
- BUICK REATTA 1988 (V6-3.8L) - IN-TANK
- BUICK REGAL 87-84 (V6-3.8L) - IN-TANK
- BUICK RIVIERA 88-84 (V6-3.8L) - IN-TANK
- BUICK SKYHAWK 86-84 (L4-1.8L) - IN-TANK
- BUICK SKYHAWK 1987 (L4-2.0L) - IN-TANK
- BUICK SKYLARK 1985 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- BUICK SKYLARK 87-86 (V6-3.0L) - IN-TANK
- BUICK SOMERSET 87-86 (V6-3.0L) - IN-TANK
- BUICK SOMERSET REGAL 1985 (V6-3.0L) - IN-TANK
- CADILLAC ALLANTE 1987 (V8-4.1L) - IN-TANK
- CADILLAC CIMARRON 87-85 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- CADILLAC DEVILLE 93-91 (V8-4.9L) - IN-TANK
- CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 1990 (V8-4.5L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET ASTRO 1992 (V6-4.3L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET BERETTA 88-87 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET C3500 1995 (V8-5.7L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET CAMARO 89-85 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET CAMARO 92-90 (V6-3.1L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET CAMARO 92-88 (V8-5.0L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET CAMARO 92-87 (V8-5.7L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET CAPRICE 96-94 (V8-4.3L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET CAVALIER 87-85 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET CELEBRITY 87-85 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET CITATION II 1985 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET CORSICA 88-87 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET CORVETTE 87-85 (V8-5.7L) - IN-TANK
- CHEVROLET K3500 1995 (V8-5.7L) - IN-TANK
- GMC K3500 1995 (V8-5.7L) - IN-TANK
- LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER 88-87 (V8-3.5L) - IN-TANK
- LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER 90-89 (V8-3.9L) - IN-TANK
- OLDSMOBILE 98 88-85 (V6-3.8L) - IN-TANK
- OLDSMOBILE CALAIS 1987 (L4-2.3L) - IN-TANK
- OLDSMOBILE CALAIS 87-85 (V6-3.0L) - IN-TANK
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS CIERA 87-86 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS CIERA 86-84 (V6-3.8L) - IN-TANK
- OLDSMOBILE DELTA 88 1986 (V6-3.0L) - IN-TANK
- OLDSMOBILE DELTA 88 87-86 (V6-3.8L) - IN-TANK
- OLDSMOBILE FIRENZA 87-85 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- OLDSMOBILE TORONADO 88-86 (V6-3.8L) - IN-TANK
- PONTIAC 6000 87-85 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- PONTIAC 6000 91-90 (V6-3.1L) - IN-TANK
- PONTIAC FIERO 87-85 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 89-85 (V6-2.8L) - IN-TANK
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 92-90 (V6-3.1L) - IN-TANK
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 92-88 (V8-5.0L) - IN-TANK
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 92-87 (V8-5.7L) - IN-TANK
- PONTIAC GRAND AM 1987 (L4-2.0L) - IN-TANK
- PONTIAC GRAND AM 87-85 (V6-3.0L) - IN-TANK
- PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 1989 (V6-3.1L) - IN-TANK
- PONTIAC J2000 SUNBIRD 1984 (L4-1.8L) - IN-TANK
- PONTIAC SUNBIRD 1987 (L4-2.0L) - IN-TANK
- VOLVO 740 92-90 (L4-2.3L) - IN-TANK
- VOLVO 940 1991 (L4-2.3L) - IN-TANK
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Up to $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping for a flat rate of $10.
- Over $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping FREE OF CHARGE, with a few unavoidable exceptions.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||2-4 days|
|Country Victoria||3-5 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||2-5 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-10 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.