|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 10 cm|
|Features and Benefits||WIX HD Fuel Filters offers high quality, high efficiency media specific to the application such as medium and heavy trucks, farm, construction, mining and other equipment applications. WIX filters are recommended for OEM fuel filter change intervals. High strength, corrosion resistant cans, center tubes, and end caps with superior sealing components ensure a leak resistant, long lasting, high performing fuel filter under all types of operating conditions.>|
|California Proposition 65||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||1.0000>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||5.0600>|
|Associated Comment||WIX 33818 fuel filter>|
|Height - Case (Inch)||5.6300>|
|Associated Comment||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||5.0000>|
|Associated Comment||Instruction Sheet>|
|Length - Case (Inch)||15.5000>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||5.0000>|
|Width - Case (Inch)||10.3800>|
|Media Material||Enhanced Cellulose>|
|Style||Fuel Cartridge (Special Type)>|
|Outer Diameter Top (Inch)||4.873>|
|Inner Diameter Top||Closed>|
|Outer Diameter Bottom (Inch)||3.499>|
|Inner Diameter Bottom (Inch)||0.580>|
|Short Description||Fuel Filter>|
|Short Description (Spanish)||Filtro De Combustib>|
|Short Description (French)||FILTRE CARBU.>|
|Life Cycle Status||Announced>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Announced - Part has been announced to customers on a paper “New Number Announcement”. Part is active.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00765809338180>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- FORD E-350 CLUB WAGON 2003 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD E-350 ECONOLINE CLUB WAGON 02-99 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD E-350 SUPER DUTY 03-99 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD E-450 ECONOLINE SUPER DUTY 02-99 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD E-450 SUPER DUTY 2003 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD E-550 ECONOLINE SUPER DUTY 2002 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD E-550 SUPER DUTY 2003 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD ECONOLINE SUPER DUTY 1999 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD EXCURSION 03-00 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY 03-99 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY 03-99 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY 03-99 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD F-550 SUPER DUTY 03-99 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD F650 03-00 (V8-7.3L) -
- FORD F750 03-00 (V8-7.3L) -
- IC CORPORATION BE COMMERCIAL BUS 2008 (V8-6.0L) -
- IC CORPORATION BE SCHOOL BUS 2008 (V8-6.0L) -
- IC CORPORATION BE SCHOOL BUS 10-08 (V8-6.4L) -
- IC CORPORATION CE COMMERCIAL 08-05 (V8-6.0L) -
- IC CORPORATION CE COMMERCIAL 2008 (V8-6.4L) -
- IC CORPORATION CE COMMERCIAL 2010 (V8-6.4L) -
- IC CORPORATION CE INTEGRATED 08-05 (V8-6.0L) -
- IC CORPORATION CE INTEGRATED 09-08 (V8-6.4L) -
- IC CORPORATION CE SCHOOL BUS 2010 (V8-6.4L) -
- IC CORPORATION HC INTEGRATED COMMERCIAL 2010 (V8-6.4L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1552SC 2002 (V8-7.3L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1652SC 07-04 (V8-6.0L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1652SC 04-99 (V8-7.3L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 3000 00-97 (V8-7.3L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 3000IC 02-00 (V8-7.3L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 3000RE 01-97 (V8-7.3L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 3200 10-02 (V8-6.0L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 3300 10-05 (V8-6.0L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 3400 02-97 (V8-7.3L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 3600 2002 (V8-7.3L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 3600 99-97 (V8-7.3L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 3800 04-01 (V8-7.3L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 3800 99-97 (V8-7.3L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 4100 08-06 (V8-6.0L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 4100 09-08 (V8-6.4L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 4100 SBA 08-06 (V8-6.0L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 4200 08-02 (V8-6.0L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 4200LP 08-03 (V8-6.0L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 4300 2003 (V8-6.0L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 4300 10-08 (V8-6.4L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 4300LP 10-08 (V8-6.4L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 4400 2003 (V8-6.0L) -
- INTERNATIONAL 4700LPX 02-98 (V8-7.3L) -
- INTERNATIONAL GENESIS RE 02-01 (V8-7.3L) -
- INTERNATIONAL GENESIS RE 99-97 (V8-7.3L) -
- INTERNATIONAL MXT 09-07 (V8-6.0L) -
- INTERNATIONAL RXT 08-05 (V8-6.0L) -
- WORKHORSE CUSTOM CHASSIS W22 2009 (V8-6.4L) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Up to $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping for a flat rate of $10.
- Over $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping FREE OF CHARGE, with a few unavoidable exceptions.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||2-4 days|
|Country Victoria||3-5 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||2-5 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-10 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.