To see our pricing please login or register
<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 18 cm|
|Features and Benefits||WIX Fuel Filters provide excellent engine protection for normal and severe driving conditions such as dirt roads, construction sites, stop and go traffic, short trips, and interstate travel. WIX filters are recommended for OEM fuel filter change intervals. WIX offers high quality, high efficiency media specific to the application and fuel type being used. Superior materials, design and construction ensure WIX fuel filters provide excellent performance under all types of operating conditions.>|
|California Proposition 65||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov>|
|Style||Fuel (Complete In-Line) Filter>|
|Associated Comment||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov>|
|Outer Diameter Top (Inch)||2.165>|
|Inner Diameter Top||Closed>|
|Outlet (Inch)||16X1.5 MM>|
|Short Description||Fuel Filter>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||0.3300>|
|Weight - Case (Gross Pounds)||0.3300>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||6.7500>|
|Height - Case (Inch)||7.0000>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||2.6200>|
|Length - Case (Inch)||11.0000>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||2.6200>|
|Width - Case (Inch)||9.0000>|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1 GPM>|
|Life Cycle Status||Announced>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Announced - Part has been announced to customers on a paper “New Number Announcement”. Part is active.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00765809333116>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- BUICK CENTURY 05-97 (V6-3.1L) -
- BUICK LESABRE 05-94 (V6-3.8L) -
- BUICK PARK AVENUE 05-91 (V6-3.8L) -
- BUICK REGAL 96-92 (V6-3.1L) -
- BUICK REGAL 04-92 (V6-3.8L) -
- BUICK RIVIERA 99-95 (V6-3.8L) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 95-92 (L4-2.3L) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 98-96 (L4-2.4L) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 98-94 (V6-3.1L) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 93-92 (V6-3.3L) -
- CADILLAC CTS 04-03 (V6-3.2L) -
- CADILLAC DEVILLE 05-00 (V8-4.6L) -
- CADILLAC SEVILLE 04-98 (V8-4.6L) -
- CADILLAC XLR 05-04 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET BERETTA 96-93 (L4-2.2L) -
- CHEVROLET BERETTA 94-93 (L4-2.3L) -
- CHEVROLET BERETTA 96-93 (V6-3.1L) -
- CHEVROLET CAMARO 95-93 (V6-3.4L) -
- CHEVROLET CAMARO 02-95 (V6-3.8L) -
- CHEVROLET CAMARO 02-93 (V8-5.7L) -
- CHEVROLET CARGO VAN 2004 (V8-6.0L) -
- CHEVROLET CAVALIER 05-92 (L4-2.2L) -
- CHEVROLET CAVALIER 1995 (L4-2.3L) -
- CHEVROLET CAVALIER 02-95 (L4-2.4L) -
- CHEVROLET CAVALIER 94-92 (V6-3.1L) -
- CHEVROLET CLASSIC 05-04 (L4-2.2L) -
- CHEVROLET CORSICA 96-93 (L4-2.2L) -
- CHEVROLET CORSICA 96-93 (V6-3.1L) -
- CHEVROLET EXPRESS 1500 2003 (V8-5.3L) -
- CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500 2003 (V8-4.8L) -
- CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500 2003 (V8-5.3L) -
- CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500 05-03 (V8-6.0L) -
- CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3500 2003 (V8-4.8L) -
- CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3500 2003 (V8-5.3L) -
- CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3500 05-03 (V8-6.0L) -
- CHEVROLET IMPALA 05-00 (V6-3.4L) -
- CHEVROLET IMPALA 05-00 (V6-3.8L) -
- CHEVROLET LUMINA 1993 (L4-2.2L) -
- CHEVROLET LUMINA 1992 (L4-2.5L) -
- CHEVROLET LUMINA 01-92 (V6-3.1L) -
- CHEVROLET LUMINA 97-92 (V6-3.4L) -
- CHEVROLET LUMINA 99-98 (V6-3.8L) -
- CHEVROLET MALIBU 99-97 (L4-2.4L) -
- CHEVROLET MALIBU 03-97 (V6-3.1L) -
- CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO 99-95 (V6-3.1L) -
- CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO 05-00 (V6-3.4L) -
- CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO 97-95 (V6-3.4L) -
- CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO 05-98 (V6-3.8L) -
- GMC SAVANA 1500 2003 (V8-5.3L) -
- GMC SAVANA 2500 05-03 (V8-4.8L) -
- GMC SAVANA 2500 2003 (V8-5.3L) -
- GMC SAVANA 2500 05-03 (V8-6.0L) -
- GMC SAVANA 3500 05-03 (V8-4.8L) -
- GMC SAVANA 3500 05-03 (V8-6.0L) -
- OLDSMOBILE 88 99-94 (V6-3.8L) -
- OLDSMOBILE 98 96-94 (V6-3.8L) -
- OLDSMOBILE ACHIEVA 95-92 (L4-2.3L) -
- OLDSMOBILE ACHIEVA 98-96 (L4-2.4L) -
- OLDSMOBILE ACHIEVA 98-94 (V6-3.1L) -
- OLDSMOBILE ACHIEVA 93-92 (V6-3.3L) -
- OLDSMOBILE ALERO 04-02 (L4-2.2L) -
- OLDSMOBILE ALERO 01-99 (L4-2.4L) -
- OLDSMOBILE ALERO 04-99 (V6-3.4L) -
- OLDSMOBILE AURORA 02-01 (V6-3.5L) -
- OLDSMOBILE AURORA 03-01 (V8-4.0L) -
- OLDSMOBILE AURORA 99-95 (V8-4.0L) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS 1988 (V6-3.1L) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS 99-92 (V6-3.1L) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS SUPREME 97-92 (V6-3.1L) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS SUPREME 96-92 (V6-3.4L) -
- OLDSMOBILE INTRIGUE 02-99 (V6-3.5L) -
- OLDSMOBILE INTRIGUE 99-98 (V6-3.8L) -
- OLDSMOBILE LSS 99-96 (V6-3.8L) -
- OLDSMOBILE REGENCY 98-97 (V6-3.8L) -
- PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 05-94 (V6-3.8L) -
- PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 05-04 (V8-4.6L) -
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 95-93 (V6-3.4L) -
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 02-95 (V6-3.8L) -
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 02-93 (V8-5.7L) -
- PONTIAC FIREFLY 00-98 (L3-1.0L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND AM 05-02 (L4-2.2L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND AM 95-92 (L4-2.3L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND AM 01-96 (L4-2.4L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND AM 98-94 (V6-3.1L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND AM 93-92 (V6-3.3L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND AM 05-99 (V6-3.4L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 03-92 (V6-3.1L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 96-92 (V6-3.4L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 03-97 (V6-3.8L) -
- PONTIAC SUNBIRD 94-92 (L4-2.0L) -
- PONTIAC SUNBIRD 94-92 (V6-3.1L) -
- PONTIAC SUNFIRE 05-95 (L4-2.2L) -
- PONTIAC SUNFIRE 1995 (L4-2.3L) -
- PONTIAC SUNFIRE 02-96 (L4-2.4L) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.