To see our pricing please login or register
<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 cm|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||0.1860>|
|Weight - Case (Gross Pounds)||2.3880>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||2.5000>|
|Height - Case (Inch)||5.9370>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||2.6250>|
|Length - Case (Inch)||2.6250>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||2.6250>|
|Width - Case (Inch)||5.6870>|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No>|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Voltage (Volts DC)||6.0>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00025875364392>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- BUICK ROADMASTER 53-50 (All) -
- BUICK ROADMASTER SERIES 70 49-46 (All) -
- BUICK SPECIAL 53-50 (All) -
- BUICK SPECIAL SERIES 40 49-46 (All) -
- BUICK SUPER 53-50 (All) -
- BUICK SUPER SERIES 50 49-46 (All) -
- CADILLAC SERIES 60 FLEETWOOD 52-50 (All) -
- CADILLAC SERIES 61 51-50 (All) -
- CADILLAC SERIES 62 1952 (All) -
- CADILLAC SERIES 75 FLEETWOOD 52-50 (All) -
- CHEVROLET BEL AIR 54-50 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CORVETTE 54-53 (All) -
- CHEVROLET FLEETLINE 52-46 (All) -
- CHEVROLET FLEETMASTER 48-46 (All) -
- CHEVROLET ONE-FIFTY SERIES 54-53 (All) -
- CHEVROLET STYLELINE DELUXE 52-49 (All) -
- CHEVROLET STYLEMASTER SERIES 48-46 (All) -
- CHEVROLET TRUCK 45-42 (All) -
- CHEVROLET TWO-TEN SERIES 54-53 (All) -
- FARGO F2B PICKUP 1950 (All) -
- FARGO F3B PICKUP 52-51 (All) -
- FARGO F4B PICKUP 1953 (All) -
- FARGO FC1B PANEL DELIVERY 1954 (All) -
- FARGO FC1B PICKUP 1954 (All) -
- FARGO FC1C PICKUP 1954 (All) -
- FARGO FC3B PANEL DELIVERY 1955 (All) -
- FARGO FC3B PICKUP 1955 (All) -
- FARGO FC3C PICKUP 1955 (All) -
- FARGO FN1 PANEL DELIVERY 1950 (All) -
- FARGO FN1 PICKUP 1950 (All) -
- FARGO FO1 PANEL DELIVERY 52-51 (All) -
- FARGO FO1 PICKUP 52-51 (All) -
- FARGO FO2 PICKUP 52-51 (All) -
- FARGO FP1 PANEL DELIVERY 1953 (All) -
- FARGO FP1 PICKUP 1953 (All) -
- FARGO FP2 PICKUP 1953 (All) -
- FORD CLUB 1953 (All) -
- FORD COUNTRY SEDAN 1952 (All) -
- FORD COUNTRY SEDAN 1954 (All) -
- FORD COUNTRY SQUIRE 55-50 (All) -
- FORD COURIER SEDAN DELIVERY 55-52 (All) -
- FORD CUSTOM 51-49 (All) -
- FORD CUSTOMLINE 1955 (All) -
- FORD DELUXE 51-49 (All) -
- FORD FAIRLANE 1955 (All) -
- FORD MAINLINE 56-52 (All) -
- FORD THUNDERBIRD 1955 (All) -
- JEEP 6-226 64-57 (All) -
- JEEP 6-230 64-62 (All) -
- JEEP CJ3 64-59 (All) -
- JEEP CJ5 64-59 (All) -
- JEEP CJ6 64-59 (All) -
- JEEP DISPATCHER 64-61 (All) -
- JEEP DJ3 64-59 (All) -
- JEEP F-134 64-57 (All) -
- JEEP F4 60-57 (All) -
- JEEP F4-134 62-57 (All) -
- JEEP FA-134 60-58 (All) -
- JEEP FC150 64-57 (All) -
- JEEP FC170 64-57 (All) -
- JEEP FC170HD 64-63 (All) -
- JEEP FJ3 1964 (All) -
- JEEP FJ3A 64-61 (All) -
- JEEP GLADIATOR 64-62 (All) -
- JEEP J-100 65-63 (All) -
- JEEP J-200 64-63 (All) -
- JEEP J-210 64-63 (All) -
- JEEP J-220 64-63 (All) -
- JEEP J-230 64-63 (All) -
- JEEP J-300 64-63 (All) -
- JEEP J-310 64-63 (All) -
- JEEP J-320 64-63 (All) -
- JEEP J-330 64-63 (All) -
- JEEP M151 64-60 (All) -
- JEEP TORNADO 64-62 (All) -
- JEEP TRUCK 64-57 (All) -
- JEEP UNIVERSAL 64-61 (All) -
- JEEP UNIVERSAL TRUCK 64-61 (All) -
- JEEP UTILITY 62-61 (All) -
- JEEP UTILITY WAGON 64-57 (All) -
- JEEP WAGONEER 64-63 (All) -
- JEEP WILLYS 58-46 (All) -
- LINCOLN CAPRI 55-52 (All) -
- LINCOLN COSMOPOLITAN 54-52 (All) -
- LINCOLN CUSTOM 1955 (All) -
- MERCURY CUSTOM 55-52 (All) -
- MERCURY MERCURY 1949 (All) -
- MERCURY MERCURY 1951 (All) -
- MERCURY MONTCLAIR 1955 (All) -
- MERCURY MONTEREY 55-51 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE 88 1950 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE 98 52-50 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 76 1950 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE STANDARD 88 1951 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE SUPER 88 52-51 (All) -
- PONTIAC CATALINA 54-50 (All) -
- PONTIAC CHIEFTAIN 54-49 (All) -
- PONTIAC STAR CHIEF 1954 (All) -
- PONTIAC STREAMLINER 52-50 (All) -
- VOLKSWAGEN KARMANN GHIA 65-62 (All) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.