To see our pricing please login or register
<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
|Dimensions||7 × 10 × 7 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Vacuum controlled>|
|Features and Benefits||Application specific design>|
|Features and Benefits||Temperature tested to 270 degrees F>|
|Features and Benefits||Pressure tested to ensure leak free design>|
|Product Description||Vacuum Open Non-Bypass Heater Valve>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||0.30>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||2.750>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||3.625>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||2.875>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Overall Height IN (in)||15.875>|
|Mount Dia. MM (mm)||0.625>|
|Pilot Depth MM (mm)||15.875>|
|Fan Mount Dia. MM (mm)||0.625>|
|Short Description||Heater Valve>|
|Hose Connector Quantity||2 Connectors>|
|Description||Vacuum Open Non-Bypass Heater Valve>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00096361746046>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- BUICK ELECTRA 66-64 (All) -
- BUICK ELECTRA 70-69 (All) -
- BUICK ESTATE WAGON 1970 (All) -
- BUICK LESABRE 66-64 (All) -
- BUICK LESABRE 70-69 (All) -
- BUICK RIVIERA 66-64 (All) -
- BUICK RIVIERA 70-69 (All) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 66-64 (All) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 72-69 (All) -
- BUICK WILDCAT 67-64 (All) -
- BUICK WILDCAT 70-69 (All) -
- CADILLAC CALAIS 67-65 (All) -
- CADILLAC CALAIS 70-69 (All) -
- CADILLAC DEVILLE 70-63 (All) -
- CADILLAC ELDORADO 67-63 (All) -
- CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 1965 (All) -
- CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 1968 (All) -
- CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 70-69 (All) - FRONT
- CADILLAC SERIES 60 FLEETWOOD 64-63 (All) -
- CADILLAC SERIES 62 64-63 (All) -
- CHEVROLET BEL AIR 1968 (All) -
- CHEVROLET BISCAYNE 1968 (All) -
- CHEVROLET BLAZER 1969 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C10 PICKUP 69-68 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C10 SUBURBAN 69-68 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C20 PICKUP 69-68 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C20 SUBURBAN 69-68 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C30 PICKUP 69-68 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CAMARO 1968 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CAPRICE 1968 (All) -
- CHEVROLET IMPALA 1968 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K10 PICKUP 69-68 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K10 SUBURBAN 69-68 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K20 PICKUP 69-68 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K20 SUBURBAN 69-68 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K30 PICKUP 69-68 (All) -
- FORD COUNTRY SEDAN 68-67 (All) -
- FORD COUNTRY SQUIRE 68-65 (All) -
- FORD CUSTOM 500 68-65 (All) -
- FORD GALAXIE 500 1968 (All) -
- FORD LTD 68-65 (All) -
- FORD THUNDERBIRD 66-65 (All) -
- GMC C15/C1500 PICKUP 69-68 (All) -
- GMC C15/C1500 SUBURBAN 69-68 (All) -
- GMC C25/C2500 PICKUP 69-68 (All) -
- GMC C25/C2500 SUBURBAN 69-68 (All) -
- GMC C35/C3500 PICKUP 69-68 (All) -
- GMC K15/K1500 PICKUP 69-68 (All) -
- GMC K15/K1500 SUBURBAN 69-68 (All) -
- GMC K25/K2500 PICKUP 69-68 (All) -
- GMC K25/K2500 SUBURBAN 69-68 (All) -
- GMC K35/K3500 PICKUP 69-68 (All) -
- JAGUAR XJ 1971 (All) -
- JAGUAR XJ12 76-73 (All) -
- JAGUAR XJ6 76-72 (All) -
- JAGUAR XJS 1976 (All) -
- JAGUAR XKE 74-71 (All) -
- LINCOLN CONTINENTAL 68-65 (All) -
- MERCURY COLONY PARK 68-65 (All) -
- MERCURY MARQUIS 68-67 (All) -
- MERCURY MONTCLAIR 68-65 (All) -
- MERCURY MONTEREY 68-65 (All) -
- MERCURY PARK LANE 68-65 (All) -
- PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 70-65 (All) -
- PONTIAC CATALINA 70-65 (All) -
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 72-67 (All) -
- PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 72-65 (All) -
- PONTIAC GTO 72-65 (All) -
- PONTIAC LEMANS 72-66 (All) -
- PONTIAC STAR CHIEF 66-65 (All) -
- PONTIAC TEMPEST 1965 (All) -
- PONTIAC TEMPEST 70-68 (All) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.