To see our pricing please login or register
<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
|Dimensions||8.5 × 11 × 4.5 cm|
|Features and Benefits||By constantly introducing design enhancements that extend product life and simplify installation and replacement, MOOG has earned its reputation as the chassis industry's Problem Solver.>|
|Features and Benefits||Construction and design validated by MOOG engineers>|
|Features and Benefits||Incorporates proven design and engineering features>|
|Features and Benefits||Enlarged ball joint receptacle in control arm can cause loose ball joint fit - has oversized housing for secure fit>|
|Features and Benefits||Easy to install>|
|Features and Benefits||Restores like-new steering and handling>|
|Features and Benefits||Engineered to provide long life and dependability>|
|Product Description||MOOG K8094 Idler Arm Bushing>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||0.3000>|
|Weight - Case (Gross Pounds)||3.0300>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||4.0000>|
|Height - Case (Inch)||16.5000>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||3.2500>|
|Length - Case (Inch)||3.5000>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||1.7500>|
|Width - Case (Inch)||4.0000>|
|Stud Center to End (in)||Steel Clad Rubber>|
|End 1 Thread Pitch (MM)||Idler Arm Bushing>|
|End 1 Thread Diameter (MM)||1.150>|
|Length Stud Center to End (IN)||0.640>|
|End 2 Threads Per Inch||Yes>|
|End 2 Thread Pitch||2.310>|
|Inside Diameter (IN)||No>|
|Outside Diameter (IN)||No>|
|Bolt Length (MM)||1.150>|
|Bushing Inside Diameter (IN)||1>|
|Bushing Inside Diameter (MM)||Press In>|
|Life Cycle Status||Discontinued>|
|Bushing Outside Diameter (MM)||0.640>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Discontinued - Part is being removed from the product line.>|
|Bushing Outside Diameter (IN)||2.310>|
|Item Level GTIN||00080066110288>|
|Short Description||Idler Arm Bushing>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
- FORD COUNTRY SEDAN 74-65 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD COUNTRY SQUIRE 74-65 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD CUSTOM 72-65 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD CUSTOM 500 77-65 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD ELITE 76-75 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD FAIRLANE 70-64 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD FALCON 65-64 (All) -
- FORD FALCON 70-66 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD FALCON SEDAN DELIVERY 65-64 (All) -
- FORD GALAXIE 67-65 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD GALAXIE 500 74-65 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD GRAN TORINO 76-72 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD LTD 79-65 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD LTD II 79-77 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD MAVERICK 74-70 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD MUSTANG 66-64 (All) -
- FORD MUSTANG 73-67 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD RANCH WAGON 74-64 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD RANCHERO 65-64 (All) -
- FORD RANCHERO 79-66 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD THUNDERBIRD 79-67 (All) - SUPPORT END
- FORD TORINO 76-68 (All) - SUPPORT END
- LINCOLN CONTINENTAL 74-73 (All) - SUPPORT END
- LINCOLN MARK III 71-68 (All) - SUPPORT END
- LINCOLN MARK IV 74-72 (All) - SUPPORT END
- MERCURY BROUGHAM 1967 (All) - SUPPORT END
- MERCURY COLONY PARK 74-65 (All) - SUPPORT END
- MERCURY COMET 65-64 (All) -
- MERCURY COMET 69-66 (All) - SUPPORT END
- MERCURY COMET 77-71 (All) - SUPPORT END
- MERCURY COUGAR 79-67 (All) - SUPPORT END
- MERCURY CYCLONE 1965 (All) -
- MERCURY CYCLONE 71-66 (All) - SUPPORT END
- MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS 79-75 (All) - SUPPORT END
- MERCURY MARQUIS 79-67 (All) - SUPPORT END
- MERCURY MONTCLAIR 66-65 (All) - SUPPORT END
- MERCURY MONTEGO 74-68 (All) - SUPPORT END
- MERCURY MONTEREY 74-65 (All) - SUPPORT END
- MERCURY VILLAGER 65-64 (All) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.