|Dimensions||15 × 18 × 7 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Sealed Power Vintage parts provide coverage for applications over 35 years old, restoring classics with like-new performance. Leading-edge materials and ISO & QS certified manufacturing ensures performance and longevity for treasured engine rebuilds.>|
|Features and Benefits||Exacting tolerances>|
|Features and Benefits||Steel-backed bronze alloy lining with overplate>|
|Features and Benefits||Meets or exceeds OEM specifications>|
|Features and Benefits||State-of-the-art manufacturing>|
|Features and Benefits||Popular for fatigue resistance & strength - provides conformability required for older applications>|
|Product Description||Sealed Power 4664M Main Bearing Set>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||1.6570>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||2.3800>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||6.6300>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||5.6300>|
|Short Description||Crank Main Bering St>|
|Part Material||Steel backed overplated bronze alloy>|
|Maximum RPM||Full set>|
|Set Type||Main Set>|
|Filter Media Material||Standard>|
|Material||Overplated Copper-Lead Alloy>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00724956135578>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- BUICK CENTURION 73-71 (V8-7.5L) -
- BUICK CENTURY 74-73 (V8-7.5L) -
- BUICK ELECTRA 69-67 (V8-7.0L) -
- BUICK ELECTRA 76-70 (V8-7.5L) -
- BUICK ESTATE WAGON 76-70 (V8-7.5L) -
- BUICK GRAN SPORT 1967 (V8-6.6L) -
- BUICK GS 400 69-68 (V8-6.6L) -
- BUICK GS 455 72-70 (V8-7.5L) -
- BUICK LESABRE 76-70 (V8-7.5L) -
- BUICK REGAL 74-73 (V8-7.5L) -
- BUICK RIVIERA 69-67 (V8-7.0L) -
- BUICK RIVIERA 76-70 (V8-7.5L) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 68-67 (V8-6.6L) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 71-70 (V8-7.5L) -
- BUICK SPORTWAGON 69-68 (V8-6.6L) -
- BUICK SPORTWAGON 1970 (V8-7.5L) -
- BUICK WILDCAT 69-67 (V8-7.0L) -
- BUICK WILDCAT 1970 (V8-7.5L) -
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Up to $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping for a flat rate of $10.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||2-4 days|
|Country Victoria||3-5 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||2-5 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-10 days|
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Please see our Warranty information for more details.