To see our pricing please login or register
<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
|Dimensions||11 × 16 × 6 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Sealed Power® Vintage components provide coverage for applications over 35 years old, restoring classics with like new performance. Leading edge materials, ISO & QS certified manufacturing ensures performance and longevity for treasured engine rebuilds.>|
|Features and Benefits||Meets or exceeds OEM specifications>|
|Features and Benefits||Steel-backed bronze alloy lining with overplate>|
|Features and Benefits||Popular for fatigue resistance & strength - provides conformability required for older applications>|
|Features and Benefits||State-of-the-art manufacturing>|
|Features and Benefits||Exacting tolerances>|
|Product Description||Sealed Power 4020M 10 Main Bearing Set>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||1.4520>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||2.1300>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||6.1900>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||3.8800>|
|Short Description||Crank Main Bering St>|
|Design Feature 2||3.684 max. flange OD>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00724956113323>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- EDSEL CORSAIR 1959 (V8-5.4L) -
- EDSEL RANGER 1959 (V8-5.4L) -
- EDSEL RANGER 1960 (V8-5.8L) -
- EDSEL VILLAGER 1959 (V8-5.4L) -
- EDSEL VILLAGER 1960 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD 300 1963 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD 300 1963 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD 300 1963 (V8-6.6L) -
- FORD 300 1963 (V8-7.0L) -
- FORD CLUB 59-58 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD CLUB 59-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SEDAN 59-58 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SEDAN 63-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SEDAN 63-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SEDAN 63-62 (V8-6.6L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SEDAN 1963 (V8-7.0L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SQUIRE 59-58 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SQUIRE 63-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SQUIRE 63-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SQUIRE 63-62 (V8-6.6L) -
- FORD COUNTRY SQUIRE 1963 (V8-7.0L) -
- FORD COURIER SEDAN DELIVERY 59-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD CUSTOM 300 59-58 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD CUSTOM 300 60-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD DEL RIO WAGON 1958 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD DEL RIO WAGON 1958 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD F-100 63-60 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD F-100 59-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD F-250 63-60 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD F-250 59-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD F-350 63-60 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD F-350 59-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD FAIRLANE 59-58 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD FAIRLANE 63-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD FAIRLANE 63-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 1959 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 63-59 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 63-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 63-62 (V8-6.6L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 1963 (V8-7.0L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 500 63-62 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 500 63-62 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 500 63-62 (V8-6.6L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 500 63-62 (V8-6.7L) -
- FORD GALAXIE 500 1963 (V8-7.0L) -
- FORD RANCH WAGON 59-58 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD RANCH WAGON 63-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD RANCH WAGON 63-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD RANCH WAGON 63-62 (V8-6.6L) -
- FORD RANCH WAGON 1963 (V8-7.0L) -
- FORD RANCHERO 59-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD SKYLINER 59-58 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD SKYLINER 59-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD STARLINER 1960 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD SUNLINER 59-58 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD SUNLINER 60-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD THUNDERBIRD 59-58 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD THUNDERBIRD 60-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- FORD THUNDERBIRD 63-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- FORD THUNDERBIRD 1963 (V8-6.6L) -
- FORD THUNDERBIRD 1963 (V8-6.7L) -
- FORD THUNDERBIRD 1963 (V8-7.0L) -
- FORD VICTORIA 59-58 (V8-5.4L) -
- FORD VICTORIA 60-58 (V8-5.8L) -
- MERCURY COLONY PARK 62-61 (V8-5.8L) -
- MERCURY COLONY PARK 63-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY COLONY PARK 63-62 (V8-6.6L) -
- MERCURY COLONY PARK 1963 (V8-7.0L) -
- MERCURY COMMUTER 62-61 (V8-5.8L) -
- MERCURY COMMUTER 63-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY COMMUTER 63-62 (V8-6.6L) -
- MERCURY COMMUTER 1963 (V8-7.0L) -
- MERCURY COUNTRY CRUISER 1963 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY MARAUDER 1963 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY MARAUDER 1963 (V8-6.6L) -
- MERCURY MARAUDER 1963 (V8-7.0L) -
- MERCURY METEOR 62-61 (V8-5.8L) -
- MERCURY METEOR 63-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY MONTEREY 62-61 (V8-5.8L) -
- MERCURY MONTEREY 63-61 (V8-6.4L) -
- MERCURY MONTEREY 63-62 (V8-6.6L) -
- MERCURY MONTEREY 1963 (V8-7.0L) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.