To see our pricing please login or register
<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
- BUICK CENTURY 86-80 (All) -
- BUICK ELECTRA 1980 (All) -
- BUICK ESTATE WAGON 1980 (All) -
- BUICK LESABRE 1980 (All) -
- BUICK REGAL 81-80 (All) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 85-82 (All) -
- CADILLAC CIMARRON 86-85 (All) -
- CHEVROLET BERETTA 1987 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C10 84-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C10 SUBURBAN 81-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C20 85-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C20 SUBURBAN 81-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET C30 85-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CAMARO 87-82 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CAPRICE 88-85 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CAVALIER 87-85 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CELEBRITY 87-82 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CITATION 83-80 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CITATION II 85-84 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CORSICA 1987 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CORVETTE 87-84 (All) -
- CHEVROLET EL CAMINO 80-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET G10 84-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET G20 84-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET G30 1979 (All) -
- CHEVROLET G30 84-81 (All) -
- CHEVROLET IMPALA 1985 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K10 84-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K10 SUBURBAN 81-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K20 85-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K20 SUBURBAN 81-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K30 85-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET K5 BLAZER 82-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO 87-85 (All) -
- CHEVROLET P10 80-79 (All) -
- CHEVROLET P20 85-81 (All) -
- CHEVROLET P30 85-81 (All) -
- GMC C1500 84-79 (All) -
- GMC C1500 SUBURBAN 81-79 (All) -
- GMC C2500 85-79 (All) -
- GMC C2500 SUBURBAN 1984 (All) -
- GMC C2500 SUBURBAN 82-79 (All) -
- GMC C3500 85-79 (All) -
- GMC CABALLERO 80-79 (All) -
- GMC G1500 84-79 (All) -
- GMC G2500 84-79 (All) -
- GMC G3500 1979 (All) -
- GMC G3500 84-82 (All) -
- GMC JIMMY 82-79 (All) -
- GMC K1500 84-79 (All) -
- GMC K1500 SUBURBAN 81-79 (All) -
- GMC K2500 85-79 (All) -
- GMC K2500 SUBURBAN 81-79 (All) -
- GMC K3500 85-79 (All) -
- GMC P1500 80-79 (All) -
- GMC P2500 85-81 (All) -
- GMC P3500 85-81 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL S1624 1980 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL S2125 1980 (All) -
- JEEP CHEROKEE 1989 (All) -
- JEEP CJ7 86-84 (All) -
- JEEP GRAND WAGONEER 1986 (All) -
- JEEP GRAND WAGONEER 1991 (All) -
- JEEP GRAND WAGONEER 1993 (All) -
- JEEP J10 88-84 (All) -
- JEEP J20 88-84 (All) -
- JEEP WAGONEER 90-84 (All) -
- JEEP WRANGLER 90-88 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS CIERA 86-82 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE FIRENZA 86-85 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE OMEGA 84-80 (All) -
- PONTIAC 6000 87-82 (All) -
- PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 1981 (All) -
- PONTIAC CATALINA 1981 (All) -
- PONTIAC FIERO 87-85 (All) -
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 87-80 (All) -
- PONTIAC GRAND LEMANS 1981 (All) -
- PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 1981 (All) -
- PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 1987 (All) -
- PONTIAC LAURENTIAN 1981 (All) -
- PONTIAC LEMANS 1981 (All) -
- PONTIAC PARISIENNE 1981 (All) -
- PONTIAC PARISIENNE 86-85 (All) -
- PONTIAC PHOENIX 84-80 (All) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.