To see our pricing please login or register
<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
|Dimensions||24 × 47 × 11 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Sealed Power® Vintage components provide coverage for applications over 35 years old, restoring classics with like new performance. Leading edge materials, ISO & QS certified manufacturing ensures performance and longevity for treasured engine rebuilds.>|
|Features and Benefits||Cast with FM132 Eutectic proprietary alloy>|
|Features and Benefits||Performance & dependability of original equipment pistons>|
|Features and Benefits||High quality aluminum>|
|Features and Benefits||Utilizes ISO & QS certified manufacturing>|
|Features and Benefits||Meets or exceeds OEM specifications>|
|Product Description||Sealed Power 235NP 40 Cast Piston (Carton of 8)>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||1.6290>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||4.5400>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||19.4200>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||9.3100>|
|Pin Offset (Inch)||0.06>|
|Pin Offset (MM)||1.524>|
|Includes Back Housing||2>|
|Ring 2 Qty||1>|
|Related Cooling Fan Components||3/16>|
|Thermostat And Housing Included||Flat Head w/4 valve reliefs>|
|Pin Diameter (Inch)||0.9278>|
|Note 1||Oversize Inch .040>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Pin Diameter (mm)||23.566>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Short Description||Engine Piston Set>|
|Item Level GTIN||00614046897236>|
|Quantity Per Application||8>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||8>|
- CHECKER MARATHON 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET 3B 1959 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET 3C 1959 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET 3D 1959 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET 3E 1959 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET 3F 1959 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET 3G 1959 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET BEL AIR 67-57 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET BISCAYNE 67-58 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET BROOKWOOD 61-59 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET C10 PICKUP 67-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET C10 SUBURBAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET C20 PICKUP 67-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET C20 SUBURBAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET C30 PICKUP 67-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET C40 62-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET C50 67-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET C60 67-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET CAPRICE 67-66 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET CHEVELLE 67-64 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET CHEVY II 67-63 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET CORVETTE 61-57 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET DEL RAY 58-57 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET EL CAMINO 60-59 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET EL CAMINO 67-64 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET G20 VAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET IMPALA 67-58 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET K10 PICKUP 67-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET K10 SUBURBAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET K20 PANEL 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET K20 PICKUP 67-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET K20 SUBURBAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET KINGSWOOD 61-59 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET MALIBU 67-64 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET NOMAD 61-57 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET ONE-FIFTY SERIES 1957 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET P10 SERIES 62-61 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET P20 SERIES 62-61 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET P30 SERIES 62-61 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET PARKWOOD 61-59 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET SEDAN DELIVERY 58-57 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET SUBURBAN 66-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET TRUCK 60-57 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET TWO-TEN SERIES 1957 (V8-4.6L) -
- CHEVROLET YEOMAN 1958 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC 1000 SERIES 63-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC 1500 SERIES 63-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC 2500 SERIES 63-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC 3000 66-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC 3500 66-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC C15/C1500 PICKUP 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC C15/C1500 SUBURBAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC C25/C2500 PICKUP 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC C25/C2500 SUBURBAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC C35/C3500 PICKUP 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC G15/G1500 VAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC G25/G2500 VAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC K15/K1500 PICKUP 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC K15/K1500 SUBURBAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC K25/K2500 PICKUP 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC K25/K2500 SUBURBAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC P15/P1500 VAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC P25/P2500 VAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC P35/P3500 VAN 1967 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC SUBURBAN 65-60 (V8-4.6L) -
- GMC TRUCK 1960 (V8-4.6L) -
- PONTIAC ACADIAN 67-64 (V8-4.6L) -
- PONTIAC BEAUMONT 67-64 (V8-4.6L) -
- PONTIAC LAURENTIAN 67-57 (V8-4.6L) -
- PONTIAC PARISIENNE 67-59 (V8-4.6L) -
- PONTIAC PATHFINDER 58-57 (V8-4.6L) -
- PONTIAC STRATO-CHIEF 67-58 (V8-4.6L) -
- STUDEBAKER COMMANDER 66-65 (V8-4.6L) -
- STUDEBAKER CRUISER 66-65 (V8-4.6L) -
- STUDEBAKER DAYTONA 66-65 (V8-4.6L) -
- STUDEBAKER WAGONAIRE 1966 (V8-4.6L) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.