To see our pricing please login or register
<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
|Dimensions||7.5 × 15 × 6 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Sealed Power® parts provide innovative designs, use leading edge materials and utilize ISO & QS certified manufacturing in order to deliver top quality products that meet the rigorous demands of today's modern engines.>|
|Features and Benefits||Made with silicon to provide greater surface hardness>|
|Features and Benefits||Silicon particles help polish crankshaft journal to further reduce wear during operation>|
|Features and Benefits||Utilizes ISO & QS certified manufacturing>|
|Features and Benefits||A-Series bi-metal aluminum alloy>|
|Features and Benefits||Greater seizure resistance than tri-metal material>|
|Features and Benefits||Dramatically reduces or eliminates bearing wear>|
|Product Description||Sealed Power 8-2500RAA 10 Connecting Rod Bearing Set>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||0.8080>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||5.8100>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||2.8100>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||2.2500>|
|Housing Bore Max (Inch) (Inch)||2.1252>|
|Housing Bore Min (Inch) (Inch)||2.1247>|
|Oil Clearance Max (Inch) (Inch)||0.0023>|
|Oil Clearance Min (Inch) (Inch)||0.0005>|
|Overall Length Max (Inch) (Inch)||0.7420>|
|Standard Shaft Max (Inch) (Inch)||2.0005>|
|Standard Shaft Min (Inch) (Inch)||1.9995>|
|Wall Thickness Max (Inch) (Inch)||0.0620>|
|Housing Bore Max (MM) (Millimeter)||53.9800>|
|Housing Bore Min (MM) (Millimeter)||53.9670>|
|Oil Clearance Max (MM) (Millimeter)||0.0580>|
|Oil Clearance Min (MM) (Millimeter)||0.0130>|
|Overall Length Max (MM) (Millimeter)||18.8500>|
|Standard Shaft Max (MM) (Millimeter)||50.8130>|
|Standard Shaft Min (MM) (Millimeter)||50.7870>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Wall thickness Max (MM) (Millimeter)||1.5750>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Short Description||Conn Rod Bearing Set>|
|Item Level GTIN||00724956186204>|
|Design Feature 2||Full set>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
|Filter Housing Included||Undersize Inch .010>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
- BUICK APOLLO 75-73 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK CENTURION 1973 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK CENTURY 81-80 (V8-4.3L) -
- BUICK CENTURY 80-79 (V8-4.9L) -
- BUICK CENTURY 77-73 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK ELECTRA 1980 (V8-4.9L) -
- BUICK ELECTRA 80-77 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK ESTATE WAGON 1964 (V8-4.9L) -
- BUICK ESTATE WAGON 1980 (V8-4.9L) -
- BUICK ESTATE WAGON 1970 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK ESTATE WAGON 1973 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK ESTATE WAGON 80-78 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK GRAN SPORT 1967 (V8-5.6L) -
- BUICK GS 72-70 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK GS 350 69-68 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK LESABRE 65-64 (V8-4.9L) -
- BUICK LESABRE 80-77 (V8-4.9L) -
- BUICK LESABRE 67-66 (V8-5.6L) -
- BUICK LESABRE 80-68 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK REGAL 81-80 (V8-4.3L) -
- BUICK REGAL 80-79 (V8-4.9L) -
- BUICK REGAL 77-73 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK RIVIERA 78-77 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 63-61 (V8-3.5L) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 1977 (V8-4.9L) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 67-64 (V8-4.9L) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 67-66 (V8-5.6L) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 72-68 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK SKYLARK 76-75 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK SPECIAL 63-61 (V8-3.5L) -
- BUICK SPECIAL 67-64 (V8-4.9L) -
- BUICK SPECIAL 67-66 (V8-5.6L) -
- BUICK SPECIAL 69-68 (V8-5.7L) -
- BUICK SPORTWAGON 65-64 (V8-4.9L) -
- BUICK SPORTWAGON 67-66 (V8-5.6L) -
- BUICK SPORTWAGON 72-68 (V8-5.7L) -
- JEEP J-100 71-68 (V8-5.7L) -
- JEEP J-2500 71-69 (V8-5.7L) -
- JEEP J-2600 71-69 (V8-5.7L) -
- JEEP J-2700 70-69 (V8-5.7L) -
- JEEP J-3500 70-69 (V8-5.7L) -
- JEEP J-3600 70-69 (V8-5.7L) -
- JEEP J-3700 70-69 (V8-5.7L) -
- JEEP J-3800 71-69 (V8-5.7L) -
- JEEP WAGONEER 71-68 (V8-5.7L) -
- LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER 74-72 (V8-3.5L) -
- LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER 88-87 (V8-3.5L) -
- MORGAN PLUS 8 74-68 (V8-3.5L) -
- MORGAN PLUS 8 83-76 (V8-3.5L) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS 63-61 (V8-3.5L) -
- OLDSMOBILE DELTA 88 1979 (V8-4.9L) -
- OLDSMOBILE F85 63-61 (V8-3.5L) -
- OLDSMOBILE JETFIRE 63-62 (V8-3.5L) -
- OLDSMOBILE OMEGA 76-75 (V8-5.7L) -
- PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 81-80 (V8-4.3L) -
- PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 80-77 (V8-4.9L) -
- PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 80-78 (V8-5.7L) -
- PONTIAC CATALINA 81-80 (V8-4.3L) -
- PONTIAC CATALINA 80-77 (V8-4.9L) -
- PONTIAC CATALINA 80-78 (V8-5.7L) -
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 81-80 (V8-4.3L) -
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 1977 (V8-4.9L) -
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 81-79 (V8-4.9L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND AM 80-78 (V8-4.9L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND AM 1975 (V8-5.7L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND LEMANS 81-80 (V8-4.3L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND LEMANS 1977 (V8-4.9L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND LEMANS 81-79 (V8-4.9L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND LEMANS 1975 (V8-5.7L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 81-80 (V8-4.3L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 80-77 (V8-4.9L) -
- PONTIAC GRAND SAFARI 1977 (V8-4.9L) -
- PONTIAC LAURENTIAN 1981 (V8-4.3L) -
- PONTIAC LAURENTIAN 80-78 (V8-5.7L) -
- PONTIAC LEMANS 81-80 (V8-4.3L) -
- PONTIAC LEMANS 1977 (V8-4.9L) -
- PONTIAC LEMANS 81-79 (V8-4.9L) -
- PONTIAC LEMANS 1975 (V8-5.7L) -
- PONTIAC PARISIENNE 1981 (V8-4.3L) -
- PONTIAC PARISIENNE 1980 (V8-5.7L) -
- PONTIAC TEMPEST 62-61 (V8-3.5L) -
- PONTIAC VENTURA 1977 (V8-4.9L) -
- PONTIAC VENTURA 76-75 (V8-5.7L) -
- ROVER 3500S 74-69 (V8-3.5L) -
- TRIUMPH TR8 81-80 (V8-3.5L) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.