<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
|Dimensions||11 × 21 × 1.5 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Las juntas Fel-Pro ofrecen un sellado de vehículos al 100 % con materiales específicos a la aplicación para brindarle soluciones de sellado con el desempeño y durabilidad que confían los profesionales.>|
|Features and Benefits||Les joints Fel-Pro offrent une étanchéité complète du véhicule avec des matériaux propres à l’application pour vous offrir des solutions d’étanchéité avec la confiance des professionnels de la performance et de la durabilité>|
|Features and Benefits||Fel-Pro gaskets offer 100% vehicle sealing with application-specific materials to give you sealing solutions with the performance and durability professionals trust>|
|Features and Benefits||Validé pour l’ajustement, la forme et la fonction>|
|Features and Benefits||Application specific design to ensure a perfect fit>|
|Features and Benefits||Meets or exceeds all original equipment specifications>|
|Features and Benefits||Engineered and manufactured specifically for repair applications>|
|Features and Benefits||Unsurpassed quality you can trust>|
|Features and Benefits||Validated for fit, form, and function>|
|Features and Benefits||Diseño especifico según la aplicación para garantizar un ajuste perfecto>|
|Features and Benefits||Cumple o excede todas las especificaciones de equipo original.>|
|Features and Benefits||Diseñado y fabricado específicamente para aplicaciones de reparación>|
|Features and Benefits||Calidad insuperable en que puede confiar>|
|Features and Benefits||Validada en cuanto a forma, tamaño y función>|
|Features and Benefits||Conception propre aux applications pour garantir un ajustement parfait>|
|Features and Benefits||Respecte ou dépasse toutes les spécifications d’équipement d’origine>|
|Features and Benefits||Conçu et fabriqué particulièrement pour les applications de réparation>|
|Features and Benefits||Qualité inégalée à laquelle vous pouvez faire confiance>|
|Brand Description||Moteur– Vilebrequin– Trousse de joints>|
|Brand Description||Kit de Retén del Cigüeñal>|
|Brand Description||Engine Crankshaft Seal Kit>|
|Product Description||FEL-PRO BS 12446 Moteur– Vilebrequin– Trousse de joints>|
|Product Description||FEL-PRO BS 12446 Kit de Retén del Cigüeñal>|
|Product Description||FEL-PRO BS 12446 Engine Crankshaft Seal Kit>|
|Short Description||Crankshaft Seal Kit>|
|Short Description (Spanish)||Kit sellos cárter>|
|Short Description (French)||Ens. de jnts carter>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||0.0700>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||0.4100>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||6.0000>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||4.0000>|
|Life Cycle Status||Discontinued>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Discontinued - Part is being removed from the product line.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00084113730443>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- CHEVROLET SEDAN DELIVERY 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- CHEVROLET TRUCK 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC 100 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC 100 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC 100-22 1955 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC 150 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC 150 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC 150-22 1955 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC 250 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC 250 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC 250-22 1955 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC 280-22 1955 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC 300 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC 300 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC 350-8 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC 350-8 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC 370 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC 370 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC F350 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC F350 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC F370 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC F370 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC FM340 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC FM340 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC FM350 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC FM350 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC M300 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC M300 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC M340 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC PM150 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC PM150 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC PM250 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC PM250 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC S300 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC S300 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC S370 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC S370 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- GMC TRUCK 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- GMC TRUCK 57-59 (V8-6.1L) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE 88 1950 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE 88 1954 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE 88 1957 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE 88 55-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE 98 50-64 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE CLASSIC 98 1961 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE DELUXE 88 51-56 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE FIESTA 1953 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE FIESTA 57-64 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE GOLDEN ROCKET 88 1957 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE JETSTAR I 1964 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 78 1949 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 88 1949 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE SERIES 98 1949 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE STANDARD 88 1951 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE STARFIRE 54-57 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE STARFIRE 61-64 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE SUPER 88 51-53 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE SUPER 88 57-64 (All) - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE SUPER 88 54-56 (V8-5.3L) - REAR
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.