To see our pricing please login or register
<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
|Dimensions||10 × 60 × 7 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Engineered to get more miles from your car, Monro-Matic® PLUS shocks are equipped with nitrogen gas charge and feature Velocity Proportional Valving (VPV) technology for improved comfort at an economical price.>|
|Features and Benefits||Diseñados para aprovechar más millas de su automóvil, los amortiguadores Monro-Matic® PLUS están equipados con carga de gas nitrógeno y cuentan con tecnología de válvula proporcional de velocidad (VPV) para una mayor comodidad a un precio económico.>|
|Features and Benefits||CONSISTENT RIDE -- Velocity Proportional Valving (VPV) technology and all-weather fluid containing special additives to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction and an overall smoother ride>|
|Features and Benefits||RELIABLE PERFORMANCE -- Nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration>|
|Features and Benefits||RESTORES RIDE AND HANDLING -- Larger bore provides more efficient damping control to provide consistency and a smooth ride (where applicable)>|
|Features and Benefits||BUILT TO LAST -- Self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear while banded piston and bronze reinforced guide provide durability>|
|Features and Benefits||GET MORE MILES FROM YOUR RIDE -- Designed and validated to meet OE spec and deliver consistent performance>|
|Features and Benefits||CONDUCCIÓN CONSISTENTE -- Tecnología Velocity Proportional Valving (VPV) y fluido para todo clima que contiene aditivos especiales para reducir la fricción y garantizar una reacción suave de la varilla y conducción más suave>|
|Features and Benefits||RENDIMIENTO CONFIABLE -- La carga de nitrógeno mantiene el contacto entre la llanta y el suelo para mejorar la conducción y el manejo al reducir la aireación>|
|Features and Benefits||RESTAURA LA CONDUCCIÓN Y EL MANEJO -- Un diámetro más grande proporciona un control de amortiguación más eficiente para proporcionar consistencia y una conducción suave (cuando corresponda)>|
|Features and Benefits||OBTENGA MÁS MILLAS DE SU VIAJE -- Diseñado y validado para cumplir con las especificaciones de Equipo Original y ofrecer un rendimiento constante>|
|Product Description||Monroe Amortiguadores y Struts Monro-Matic Plus 31131 Amortiguador>|
|Product Description||Monroe Shocks & Struts Monro-Matic Plus 31131 Shock Absorber>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||4.4100>|
|Weight - Case (Gross Pounds)||17.6400>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||2.6000>|
|Height - Case (Inch)||5.5000>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||23.1300>|
|Length - Case (Inch)||23.3800>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||4.0000>|
|Width - Case (Inch)||8.2500>|
|Compressed Length (Inch)||14.125>|
|Extended Length (Inch)||23.375>|
|Travel Length (Inch)||9.25>|
|Compressed Bumper Stop||No>|
|Dust Shield Material||Metal>|
|Extended Bumper Stop||No>|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||No>|
|Lower Mounting Code||L2>|
|Upper Mounting Code||L2>|
|Body Type||Loop Bushing Mount - 11/16 Bushing ID X 1.9/16 Bushing OAL>|
|Upper Mounting Type||Loop Bushing Mount - 11/16 Bushing ID X 1.9/16 Bushing OAL>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00048598024039>|
|Quantity Per Application||2>|
|Short Description||Shock Absorber>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
- CHRYSLER 300 64-55 (All) - REAR
- CHRYSLER IMPERIAL 66-55 (All) - REAR
- CHRYSLER NEW YORKER 64-55 (All) - REAR
- CHRYSLER NEWPORT 64-61 (All) - REAR
- CHRYSLER SARATOGA 60-57 (All) - REAR
- CHRYSLER WINDSOR 61-55 (All) - REAR
- DESOTO ADVENTURER 60-57 (All) - REAR
- DESOTO DESOTO 1961 (All) - REAR
- DESOTO FIREDOME 59-55 (All) - REAR
- DESOTO FIREFLITE 60-56 (All) - REAR
- DESOTO FIRESWEEP 59-57 (All) - REAR
- DODGE 880 64-63 (All) - REAR
- DODGE A100 70-67 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE A100 PICKUP 70-67 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE A100 TRUCK 70-64 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE A108 VAN 70-67 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE CORONET 59-55 (All) - REAR
- DODGE D100 PICKUP 1959 (All) - REAR
- DODGE D100 PICKUP 71-68 (All) - REAR
- DODGE D100 SERIES 67-60 (All) - REAR
- DODGE D200 PICKUP 1959 (All) - REAR
- DODGE D200 PICKUP 71-68 (All) - REAR
- DODGE D200 SERIES 67-60 (All) - REAR
- DODGE DART 61-60 (All) - REAR
- DODGE DART 76-63 (All) - REAR
- DODGE LANCER 62-61 (All) - REAR
- DODGE P200 71-69 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE P200 VAN 71-69 (All) - REAR
- DODGE POLARA 1961 (All) - REAR
- DODGE RAMCHARGER 93-74 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE ROYAL 59-55 (All) - REAR
- DODGE TRUCK 60-59 (All) - REAR
- DODGE W100 77-75 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE W100 89-84 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE W100 PICKUP 74-68 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE W100 SERIES 67-61 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE W150 93-77 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE W200 80-75 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE W200 PICKUP 74-68 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE W200 SERIES 67-61 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE W250 93-81 (All) - FRONT
- LINCOLN CONTINENTAL 63-61 (All) - REAR
- PLYMOUTH BARRACUDA 69-64 (All) - REAR
- PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE 61-55 (All) - REAR
- PLYMOUTH DUSTER 76-70 (All) - REAR
- PLYMOUTH FURY 61-59 (All) - REAR
- PLYMOUTH PLAZA 58-55 (All) - REAR
- PLYMOUTH SAVOY 61-55 (All) - REAR
- PLYMOUTH TRAILDUSTER 81-74 (All) - FRONT
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.