To see our pricing please login or register
<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
|Dimensions||20 × 53 × 9 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Ideal for hauling, Monroe® Max-Air® shock absorbers can be inflated or deflated up to 150 PSI to maintain level height with additional weight up to 1,200 lbs. (capacity is limited by vehicle suspension, tires and transmission. See vehicle owner's manual.)>|
|Features and Benefits||El amortiguador Max-Air® es ideal para vehículos que transportan cargas pesadas o remolques. Diseñados para mantener nivelada la altura del vehículo, se pueden inflar o desinflar según sea necesario ... de 20 psi a 150 psi con el vehículo cargado. La capacidad está limitada por la suspensión del vehículo, los neumáticos y la transmisión. Consulte el manual del propietario del vehículo para obtener más detalles.>|
|Features and Benefits||CONSISTENT RIDE -- OE all-weather fluid contains special modifiers to handle extreme temperatures and help reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction>|
|Features and Benefits||BUILT TO LAST -- Hardened and precision ground piston rod for consistent performance, sintered iron piston for enhanced durability and longer service life and lubricated air sleeve reduces friction for smooth operation>|
|Features and Benefits||EXCEPTIONAL HANDLING -- Full-displaced valving on compression and extension cycles for a smooth ride>|
|Features and Benefits||EASY TO ADJUST -- Special air fitting resists air leakage and ties into factory system (where applicable) or manually inflates with an air compressor; pair with Monroe air shock accessory and shock air hose AK kits (varies by application)>|
|Features and Benefits||MAINTAIN RIDE HEIGHT UNDER LOAD -- Air chamber can be inflated or deflated up to 150 PSI to maintain level height with additional weight up to 1,200 lbs. (capacity is limited by suspension, tires and transmission; see owner's manual)>|
|Features and Benefits||Conexión de aire especial: Resiste las fugas de aire.>|
|Features and Benefits||Pistón de hierro sinterizado: Más fuerte que los metales tradicionales, mejora la durabilidad para una vida útil más larga.>|
|Features and Benefits||Manguito de aire lubricado: Reduce la fricción para una vida útil más larga. Proporciona un funcionamiento más suave durante el movimiento de la suspensión.>|
|Features and Benefits||Cámara de aire de gran volumen: se infla hasta 150 psi con el vehículo cargado. Se desinfla para una conducción normal.>|
|Features and Benefits||Valvulado desplazado completo: Mejor rango de valvulado en los ciclos de compresión y extensión de la unidad para una conducción suave y cómoda>|
|Features and Benefits||Fluido para todo clima: Contiene modificadores especiales para reducir la fricción y asegurar una reacción suave de la barra.>|
|Features and Benefits||Varilla de pistón de 1/2 pulgada: Varilla endurecida y rectificada de precisión para un rendimiento constante y una larga vida útil.>|
|Product Description||Monroe Shocks & Struts Max-Air MA719 Air Shock Absorber>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||12.2800>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||3.4400>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||21.0000>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||7.7500>|
|Compressed Length (Inch)||14.5>|
|Extended Length (Inch)||23.75>|
|Travel Length (Inch)||9.25>|
|Compressed Bumper Stop||Yes>|
|Dust Shield Material||Rubber>|
|Extended Bumper Stop||No>|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||No>|
|Lower Mounting Code||L1/CP3>|
|Upper Mounting Code||XP7>|
|Upper Mounting Type||Cross Pin Mount - Closed Ended, 5/16 Hole ID (Both Ends) X 2.7/8 Pin Length (Hole Center to Center)>|
|Short Description||Air Shock Absorber>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00048598030825>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- BUICK ELECTRA 70-65 (All) - Air - REAR
- BUICK ESTATE WAGON 1970 (All) - Air - REAR
- BUICK LESABRE 70-65 (All) - Air - REAR
- BUICK WILDCAT 70-65 (All) - Air - REAR
- CADILLAC CALAIS 76-71 (All) - Air - REAR
- CADILLAC DEVILLE 76-71 (All) - Air - REAR
- CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 76-71 (All) - Air - REAR
- CHEVROLET IMPALA 70-65 (All) - Air - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE 98 70-65 (All) - Air - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE DELMONT 88 68-67 (All) - Air - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE DELTA 88 70-65 (All) - Air - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE JETSTAR 88 66-65 (All) - Air - REAR
- OLDSMOBILE STARFIRE 66-65 (All) - Air - REAR
- PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 70-65 (All) - Air - REAR
- PONTIAC CATALINA 70-65 (All) - Air - REAR
- PONTIAC EXECUTIVE 70-67 (All) - Air - REAR
- PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 68-65 (All) - Air - REAR
- PONTIAC STAR CHIEF 66-65 (All) - Air - REAR
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.