To see our pricing please login or register
<P><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT> </P>
|Dimensions||10 × 59 × 7 cm|
|Features and Benefits||Diseñados para restaurar la capacidad de conducción y rendimiento originales de fábrica de un vehículo, los amortiguadores para automóviles de pasajeros Monroe® OESpectrum® brindan un nivel excepcional de precisión y control de manejo mientras filtran el ruido, la vibración y la dureza.>|
|Features and Benefits||Designed to restore a vehicle's original factory drivability and performance, Monroe® OESpectrum® passenger car shock absorbers provide an exceptional level of handling precision and control while filtering out noise, vibration and harshness.>|
|Features and Benefits||REDUCED NOISE, VIBRATION AND HARSHNESS -- Twin Technology™ Active Control System delivers exceptional control under most driving conditions while isolating impact-related noise, vibration and harshness>|
|Features and Benefits||EXCEPTIONAL HANDLING -- Full displaced valving, tuned specifically to each vehicle, adjusts to road extremes while the larger bore provides more efficient damping control to provide consistency and a smooth ride>|
|Features and Benefits||CONTROL AND DURABILITY -- Fluon-banded piston provides consistent sealing between piston and pressure tube for better control and increased durability>|
|Features and Benefits||CONSISTENT RIDE -- OE all-weather fluid contains special additives to assist with extreme temperatures and help reduce oil breakdown>|
|Features and Benefits||IMPROVES PERFORMANCE -- Nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration and shock fade>|
|Features and Benefits||BUILT TO LAST -- Self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear>|
|Features and Benefits||BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Comes with Monroe's Limited Lifetime Warranty and exclusive Feel the Difference™ Guarantee>|
|Features and Benefits||CONTROL Y DURABILIDAD -- El pistón con bandas de fluón proporciona un sellado uniforme entre el pistón y el tubo de presión para un mejor control y una mayor durabilidad>|
|Features and Benefits||CONDUCCIÓN CONSISTENTE -- El fluido de equipo original para todo clima contiene aditivos especiales para ayudar con temperaturas extremas y ayudar a reducir la descomposición del aceite>|
|Features and Benefits||MEJORA EL RENDIMIENTO -- La carga de gas nitrógeno mantiene el contacto entre la llanta con el suelio para mejorar la conducción y el manejo al reducir la aireación y la atenuación por impacto>|
|Features and Benefits||CONSTRUIDO PARA DURAR -- El sello de fluido autolubricante retiene el gas y reduce la fricción excesiva contra el vástago del pistón para ayudar a reducir el desgaste prematuro>|
|Features and Benefits||COMPRE CON CONFIANZA -- Viene con la garantía limitada de por vida de Monroe y la garantía exclusiva Siente la Diferencia ™>|
|Product Description||Monroe Amortiguadores y Struts OESpectrum 5752 Amortiguador>|
|Product Description||Monroe Shocks & Struts OESpectrum 5752 Shock Absorber>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||5.3000>|
|Weight - Case (Gross Pounds)||21.2000>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||2.6000>|
|Height - Case (Inch)||5.5000>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||19.2500>|
|Length - Case (Inch)||19.3800>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||4.0000>|
|Width - Case (Inch)||8.2500>|
|Compressed Length (Inch)||8.625>|
|Extended Length (Inch)||12.75>|
|Travel Length (Inch)||4.125>|
|Compressed Bumper Stop||No>|
|Dust Shield Material||Metal>|
|Extended Bumper Stop||No>|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||No>|
|Lower Mounting Code||L1>|
|Upper Mounting Code||L1>|
|Body Type||Loop Bushing Mount - 5/8 Bushing ID X 1.5/16 Bushing OAL>|
|Upper Mounting Type||Loop Bushing Mount - 5/8 Bushing ID X 1.5/16 Bushing OAL>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00048598041609>|
|Quantity Per Application||2>|
|Short Description||Shock Absorber>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
- CHRYSLER CROWN IMPERIAL 1949 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER IMPERIAL 50-49 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER NEW YORKER 50-49 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER ROYAL 1950 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER ROYAL SERIES 1949 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER SARATOGA 1950 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER SARATOGA SERIES 1949 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER WINDSOR 1950 (All) - FRONT
- CHRYSLER WINDSOR SERIES 1949 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE CORONET 50-49 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE CUSTOM 48-46 (All) - FRONT
- DODGE DELUXE 48-46 (All) - FRONT
- JEEP WILLYS 51-47 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH DELUXE 50-49 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P10 DELUXE 1940 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P11 DELUXE 1941 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P11 STANDARD 1941 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P12 SPECIAL DELUXE 1941 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P14C SPECIAL DELUXE 1942 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P14S DELUXE 1942 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P15 DELUXE 48-46 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P15 SPECIAL DELUXE 48-46 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P7 ROADKING 1939 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P8 DELUXE 1939 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH P9 ROADKING 1940 (All) - FRONT
- PLYMOUTH SPECIAL DELUXE 50-49 (All) - FRONT
- VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE 52-51 (All) - REAR
- VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE 52-51 (All) - FRONT
- VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER 54-53 (All) - FRONT
- WILLYS 4-73 SEDAN DELIVERY 52-51 (All) - FRONT
- WILLYS 4-75 SEDAN DELIVERY 54-53 (All) - FRONT
- WILLYS STATION SEDAN 50-48 (All) - FRONT
- WILLYS STATION WAGON 53-46 (All) - FRONT
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.