|Dimensions||10 × 59 × 7 cm|
|Features and Benefits||El amortiguador para camiones Monroe® Gas-Magnum® está diseñado para camionetas y furgonetas medianas y grandes sometidas a grandes esfuerzos. Estas unidades proporcionan un control firme sin una suspensión áspera. Con hasta dos veces la capacidad de fluido de los amortiguadores de 1 pulgada de diámetro estándar, los amortiguadores para camiones Monroe® Gas-Magnum® funcionan más eficientemente con menos esfuerzo.>|
|Features and Benefits||Designed for midsize and full-size trucks and vans, Monroe® Gas-Magnum® shock absorbers provide firm control without a harsh ride. With up to twice the fluid capacity of standard 1-in. bore shocks, they work more efficiently with less effort.>|
|Features and Benefits||Valvulado desplazado completo: Mejor rango de valvulado en los ciclos de compresión y extensión de la unidad para una conducción suave y cómoda>|
|Features and Benefits||Cargado con gas nitrógeno: Para una mejor conducción y manejo, ayuda a mantener el contacto de la llanta con el suelo al reducir la aireación - en la mayoría de las aplicaciones>|
|Features and Benefits||Pistón de hierro sinterizado: Más fuerte que los metales tradicionales, mejora la durabilidad para una vida útil más larga.>|
|Features and Benefits||Retén especial: Retén de fluido \"autolubricante\" diseñado para retener el gas sin desgaste o fricción excesivos>|
|Features and Benefits||DESIGNED FOR TRUCKS AND VANS -- Engineered for hardworking full-size trucks and vans and features full-displaced valving on compression cycles to deliver controlled ride and handling>|
|Features and Benefits||BUILT TO LAST -- Heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod (non-dust shield units only) and sintered iron piston enhance durability for longer service life while self-lubricating fluid seal reduces friction against piston rod to reduce wear>|
|Features and Benefits||CONSISTENT RIDE -- OE all-weather fluid contains special modifiers to handle extreme temperatures and help reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction>|
|Features and Benefits||IMPROVES PERFORMANCE -- Nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration and shock fade>|
|Features and Benefits||LONGER SERVICE LIFE -- Larger bore and bigger 2-in. reserve tube work together to hold more oil for greater capacity to allow the shock to work efficiently for controlled ride and longer service life>|
|Features and Benefits||BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Comes with Monroe’s Limited Lifetime Warranty and exclusive Feel the Difference™ Guarantee>|
|Features and Benefits||Diámetro de 1-3/8 pulgadas: menor presión de funcionamiento que las unidades estándar de 1 pulgada>|
|Features and Benefits||Tubo de reserva de 2 pulgadas: más fluido para un rendimiento más consistente.>|
|Features and Benefits||Vástago de pistón de 5/8 pulgadas: Barra nitrocarburada de alta resistencia para una larga vida útil. Solo en unidades sin cubrepolvos>|
|Features and Benefits||Fluido para todo clima: Contiene modificadores especiales para reducir la fricción y asegurar una reacción suave de la barra.>|
|Product Description||Monroe Amortiguadores y Struts Gas-Magnum 34958 Amortiguador>|
|Product Description||Monroe Shocks & Struts Gas-Magnum 34958 Shock Absorber>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||5.6800>|
|Weight - Case (Gross Pounds)||22.7200>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||2.6250>|
|Height - Case (Inch)||5.5000>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||23.2500>|
|Length - Case (Inch)||23.3800>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||4.0000>|
|Width - Case (Inch)||8.2500>|
|Compressed Length (Inch)||12.625>|
|Extended Length (Inch)||20.375>|
|Travel Length (Inch)||7.75>|
|Compressed Bumper Stop||No>|
|Dust Shield Material||Metal>|
|Extended Bumper Stop||No>|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||No>|
|Lower Mounting Code||LS38>|
|Upper Mounting Code||L1>|
|Body Type||Loop Bushing & Sleeve Mount - 1/2 Sleeve ID X 1.1/2 Sleeve OAL>|
|Upper Mounting Type||Loop Bushing Mount - 5/8 Bushing ID X 1.5/16 Bushing OAL>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00048598049308>|
|Quantity Per Application||2>|
|Short Description||Shock Absorber>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
- FORD BRONCO 79-66 (All) - REAR
- FORD E-300 ECONOLINE 74-69 (All) - REAR
- FORD F-100 69-65 (All) - REAR
- FORD F-250 79-65 (All) - REAR
- FORD F-350 70-67 (All) - REAR
- FORD F-350 79-75 (All) - REAR
- JEEP CHEROKEE 83-74 (All) - FRONT
- JEEP CHEROKEE 83-76 (All) - REAR
- JEEP CJ5 83-82 (All) - FRONT
- JEEP CJ7 86-82 (All) - FRONT
- JEEP GLADIATOR 69-66 (All) - REAR
- JEEP GRAND WAGONEER 91-84 (All) - REAR
- JEEP GRAND WAGONEER 91-84 (All) - FRONT
- JEEP J10 88-74 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J10 88-74 (All) - FRONT
- JEEP J-100 1973 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J20 88-74 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J20 88-74 (All) - FRONT
- JEEP J-2500 73-66 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J-2600 73-66 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J-2700 70-66 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J-2800 68-66 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J-3500 70-66 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J-3600 70-66 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J-3700 70-66 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J-3800 71-66 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J-4500 73-70 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J-4600 73-70 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J-4700 73-70 (All) - REAR
- JEEP J-4800 73-70 (All) - REAR
- JEEP SCRAMBLER 85-82 (All) - FRONT
- JEEP WAGONEER 83-74 (All) - FRONT
- JEEP WAGONEER 83-76 (All) - REAR
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.