To see our pricing please login or register
<FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>
|Dimensions||11 × 13 × 5 cm|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||0.1800>|
|Weight - Case (Gross Pounds)||2.7600>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||4.6250>|
|Height - Case (Inch)||5.1250>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||4.0000>|
|Length - Case (Inch)||1.8750>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||1.8750>|
|Width - Case (Inch)||8.4370>|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes>|
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Specific>|
|Switch Type||Spring Tension>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Short Description||DIMMER SWITCH>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00025875429633>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
|Voltage (Volts DC)||12.0>|
- BUICK CENTURY 82-78 (All) -
- BUICK COMMERCIAL CHASSIS 92-91 (All) -
- BUICK ELECTRA 87-78 (All) -
- BUICK ESTATE WAGON 83-78 (All) -
- BUICK LESABRE 90-78 (All) -
- BUICK OPEL 79-77 (All) -
- BUICK REGAL 87-78 (All) -
- BUICK RIVIERA 85-78 (All) -
- BUICK ROADMASTER 92-91 (All) -
- BUICK SKYHAWK 80-78 (All) -
- CADILLAC BROUGHAM 92-88 (All) -
- CADILLAC COMMERCIAL CHASSIS 84-80 (All) -
- CADILLAC DEVILLE 84-80 (All) -
- CADILLAC ELDORADO 85-79 (All) -
- CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 86-80 (All) -
- CADILLAC SEVILLE 85-80 (All) -
- CHEVROLET ASTRO 95-85 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CAMARO 02-82 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CAPRICE 1996 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CAPRICE 91-78 (All) -
- CHEVROLET CELEBRITY 1982 (All) -
- CHEVROLET COMMERCIAL CHASSIS 1991 (All) -
- CHEVROLET EL CAMINO 87-78 (All) -
- CHEVROLET G10 91-83 (All) -
- CHEVROLET G20 91-83 (All) -
- CHEVROLET G30 91-83 (All) -
- CHEVROLET IMPALA 1996 (All) -
- CHEVROLET IMPALA 85-78 (All) -
- CHEVROLET LLV 95-87 (All) -
- CHEVROLET MALIBU 83-78 (All) -
- CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO 88-78 (All) -
- CHEVROLET P30 1990 (All) -
- CHEVROLET S10 94-82 (All) -
- CHEVROLET S10 BLAZER 94-83 (All) -
- GMC CABALLERO 87-78 (All) -
- GMC G1500 91-83 (All) -
- GMC G2500 91-83 (All) -
- GMC G3500 91-83 (All) -
- GMC JIMMY 94-92 (All) -
- GMC P3500 1990 (All) -
- GMC S15 90-82 (All) -
- GMC S15 JIMMY 91-83 (All) -
- GMC SAFARI 95-85 (All) -
- GMC SONOMA 94-91 (All) -
- GMC SYCLONE 1991 (All) -
- GMC TYPHOON 93-92 (All) -
- INTERNATIONAL 1200B 1967 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE 98 84-78 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE BRAVADA 94-91 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUSTOM CRUISER 91-78 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS 81-78 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS CALAIS 84-82 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS CIERA 1982 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS CRUISER 83-80 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS SALON 79-78 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS SALON 87-85 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS SUPREME 1987 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE DELTA 88 85-78 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE OMEGA 84-78 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE STARFIRE 80-78 (All) -
- OLDSMOBILE TORONADO 85-78 (All) -
- PONTIAC 6000 1982 (All) -
- PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 86-78 (All) -
- PONTIAC CATALINA 81-78 (All) -
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 02-82 (All) -
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 1978 (All) -
- PONTIAC GRAND AM 80-78 (All) -
- PONTIAC GRAND LEMANS 81-78 (All) -
- PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 87-78 (All) -
- PONTIAC GRAND SAFARI 1978 (All) -
- PONTIAC LEMANS 81-78 (All) -
- PONTIAC PARISIENNE 86-82 (All) -
- PONTIAC PHOENIX 1978 (All) -
- PONTIAC SAFARI 89-87 (All) -
- PONTIAC SUNBIRD 1978 (All) -
- All American Auto Parts (AAAP) makes every effort to ensure that products stocked are of a high quality from reputable suppliers.
- Customers may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to products purchased from AAAP.
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
If you feel you may have a warranty claim please fill in this warranty form and one of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
Total responsibility for the fitment of correct parts remains at all times with the purchaser. It is incumbent upon the fitter of the parts to ensure that the parts purchased are correct for the application. AAAP will accept no responsibility whatsoever for the fitment of incorrect parts.
Any and all warranty will be voided if a part or parts are fitted in an incorrect or unprofessional manner.
AAAP will not be liable for any labour costs involved in the fitting of replacement parts that are subject to warranty claim.
We want you to receive your purchase as cheaply and quickly as possible. We use a variety of couriers, freight companies and Australia Post to send our carefully packed despatches to your Australian address.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Australia wide via Australia Post rate from $25.
- Standard shipping is calculated at the Australia Post Rates.
Unfortunately freight companies have surcharges for heavy and/or bulky items and for consignments to remote areas or international destinations.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
Currently we ship online orders to New Zealand. If you are from another country and would like to purchase one of our many products, please contact us via email and will do our very best to arrange international shipping for you.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
The size, weight and destination of your order will determine which freight company will be needed to deliver to you. Your consignment will be sent via Australia Post, Startrack, TNT, Toll or Couriers Please.
Your order will be despatch the same day for all orders received by 12 noon, Monday to Friday. Orders received outside business hours or after 12 noon, will be despatched the next business day.
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||3-5 days|
|Country Victoria||4-6 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||3-6 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-11 days|
Once your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, to enable you to follow your order.
Your order can only be delivered to a post office box if it small enough to fit into an Australia Post bag. At checkout the weight of your total order will be calculated for you and if a post office box is not possible for delivery, a different shipping address will need to be supplied.
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
All American Auto Parts (AAAP) is committed to delivering quality products and services to our valued customers. If you need to return your online purchase please follow the steps below.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Please complete this returns request form. One of our team will contact you immediately during business hours upon receipt of the returns request to facilitate your return.
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Every order despatched by AAAP is doubled checked for accuracy and packed with care. If your despatch was one of the very rare cases of being either incorrectly picked or damaged in transit please contact us, using this contact form. One of our team members will contact you immediately during business hours.
For despatches with incorrect parts, we will ensure the correct parts are despatched to you as soon as possible. Return of original parts will be arranged by AAAP.
For despatches damaged in transit, photographs of the damaged parts will need to be supplied to facilitate the replacement process.
All American Auto Parts only stocks and sells quality products to our valued customers and we warranty all our products for manufacturing defects.
Please see our Warranty information for more details.