|Dimensions||12 × 26 × 15 cm|
|Features and Benefits||The Airtex New Water Pump features all new, original equipment-quality components for proper fit and long-life performance. Each pump includes heavy-duty unitized bearings, pressed-on hubs, precision machined housings, unitized seals and optimal impeller clearance, plus all new water pumps are 100% factory tested to assure the highest quality product. Each unit is built to meet or exceed all Original Equipment specifications and is validated for fit, form, and function. Also, application specific design to ensure a perfect fit and correct operation for unsurpassed quality that you can trust.>|
|Weight - Each (Gross Pounds)||5.6100>|
|Height - Each (Inch)||4.3750>|
|Length - Each (Inch)||5.9360>|
|Width - Each (Inch)||10.1250>|
|Fan Clutch Included||No>|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||2>|
|Housing Material||Cast Iron>|
|Includes Back Housing||No>|
|Water Pump Drive Type||Serpentine Belt>|
|Impeller Vane Quantity||7>|
|Short Description||Water Pump>|
|Hub Height (Millimeter)||99.95>|
|Pulley Outside Diameter (Millimeter)||87.88>|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1>|
|Life Cycle Status||Available to Order>|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available to Order - Part is released to customers for ordering.>|
|Item Level GTIN||00080044910572>|
|Quantity Per Application||1>|
- DODGE RAM 2500 10-07 (L6-6.7L) -
- DODGE RAM 3500 10-07 (L6-6.7L) -
- DODGE RAM 4500 10-08 (L6-6.7L) -
- DODGE RAM 5500 10-08 (L6-6.7L) -
- FORD F650 13-08 (L6-6.7L) -
- FORD F750 13-08 (L6-6.7L) -
- FREIGHTLINER 108SD 14-12 (L6-6.7L) -
- FREIGHTLINER M2 106 13-07 (L6-6.7L) -
- PETERBILT 210 15-08 (L6-6.7L) -
- PETERBILT 220 15-13 (L6-6.7L) -
- PETERBILT 220 2010 (L6-6.7L) -
- PETERBILT 325 13-08 (L6-6.7L) -
- PETERBILT 325 2015 (L6-6.7L) -
- PETERBILT 330 13-08 (L6-6.7L) -
- PETERBILT 330 2015 (L6-6.7L) -
- PETERBILT 335 10-08 (L6-6.7L) -
- PETERBILT 337 13-10 (L6-6.7L) -
- PETERBILT 337 2015 (L6-6.7L) -
- PETERBILT 348 12-11 (L6-6.7L) -
- RAM 2500 12-11 (L6-6.7L) -
- RAM 3500 12-11 (L6-6.7L) -
- RAM 4500 12-11 (L6-6.7L) -
- RAM 5500 12-11 (L6-6.7L) -
- STERLING TRUCK ACTERRA 10-09 (L6-6.7L) -
- STERLING TRUCK BULLET 45 10-08 (L6-6.7L) -
- STERLING TRUCK BULLET 55 10-08 (L6-6.7L) -
- WORKHORSE R26 09-07 (L6-6.7L) -
- Products may be covered by manufacturers’ warranties in certain circumstances.
- Please see our Terms of Trade for further details.
For a warranty claim to be considered the part or parts must be:
- Faulty, arising from defective materials and/or workmanship
- Not fit for its original manufactured purpose
- Purchased from AAAP with proof of purchase supplied
- Claimed under warranty within the designated warranty period for the specific manufacturer.
Full details can be read in our Terms and Conditions.
There are a few guidelines to shipping, with a few unavoidable exceptions:
COST OF SHIPPING:
- Up to $100, delivered within Australia via standard shipping for a flat rate of $10.
If your purchase:
- Weighs over 5 kg and/or is longer than 100cm a surcharge of $10 must apply.
- Is being sent to a remote location a surcharge of $15 must apply.
- Is being sent internationally, eParcel calculated shipping rates will need to apply to all orders.
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
Expected Delivery Times
|Destination:||Approximate Delivery Time (business days):|
|Melbourne or Metro areas within Victoria||2-4 days|
|Country Victoria||3-5 days|
|Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane||2-5 days|
|Perth, Darwin||5-10 days|
Once an online order is placed the delivery address for shipping cannot be altered.
CHANGE YOUR MIND OR MAKE AN INCORRECT CHOICE…
Return Eligibility – To return you purchase the part/s must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase, as per invoice date.
- Include the original invoice
- Be in their original and undamaged packaging
- Be in their original unused condition
- Have not been used or installed
- Not be a specially ordered part, not usually stocked
Your item may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit, minus the original shipping costs.
Shipping on returns:
Postage costs for returns not covered under Warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT…
Please see our Warranty information for more details.